Saturday 22 October 2011

Love on top (part27)

When we left of beyonce and Jay had went for their first scan, solange had come round to plan the baby shower and home warming with bey.
It is the day of the home warming and bey and Jay are out getting bey an outfit to wear.

Jay: bey are you ready yet ?
Bey: *shouting from the changing room* one second
Jay:* looking at the time* hufff, just hurry up we've been shopping for 2 hours and you've got a hat what your probably never gonna wear because its stupid
Bey: shut up Jay
Beyonce walks out the changing room in a black fitted dress showing her little baby bump, the dress is mid thigh length and has a see view netting up to the top of the bum at the back it's fits bey like a glove.
Jay: wooahh bey your a hot pregnant women
Bey: you couldn't be any fucking louder
Jay: oh I'm sorry but you do look hot bee
Bee: thanks but I'm not sure
Jay: your getting it come on
Bey gets changed and they pay for the dress then head home, it is 4oclock and the party starts at 7.
Bey: *checking the time* wow Jay you could of said that was the time
Jay: bey don't even start it was you taking ages in the shop
Bey: huff whatever
The door bell rings it is beys makeup and hair artist.
Bey: hey guys come in
Hairdresser: hey bee
Makeup artist: hey girl
Bey: so this is my dress
Hairdresser: um I'm think a cute pony, so you can see the netting on the back
Makeup a: yeh and smoky eyes definitely
Bey: yeh sounds good, do you want a dink before use start?
Hair d: *setting up his work place* I'm cool
Makeupa: no thanks I'm good
Bey: alright
When beys hair and makeup is done she thanks her people and reminds them that the party is starting at 7 then leads them to the door.
Bey: bye guys remember 7 don't be late
H and m: bye
It is now 5.30 bee raps a dressing gown round her (she hasn't put her dress on yet), she goes into the bedroom where Jay is sat in his towel.
Bey: how's my hair and makeup?
Jay: beautiful
Bey: *walks over and kisses Jay on the lips* thank you baby, I'm hungry
Jay: don't open the buffet bey
Bey: huff okay, I'll make a sandwich
Jay: don't make a mess the cleaners just tidied the kitchen
Bey: i won't *she leaves to make a sandwich*
6.30 bee and Jay put there clothes on and waits for the guest to arrive, the first person to arrive is solange she is wearing a gorgeous red dress and looks stunning with her long black wavy hair, she is followed by mama Tina who also looks beautiful in a very lady like dark blue knee length fitted dress.
A few more friends and family arrive including Kelly and Michelle.
Kelly: wow bee your house is spectacular
Bee: I know righ girl *laughs*
Kelly: *laughs* shut up bee, come on let's dance
They wok on to the dance floor and start dancing, destinys child bootilicious comes on and everyone starts to sing along.
Bey: *dancing with Jay* wooh and my body to bootilicious for you babe
Jay: *pinches bees bumb* you got that right
They start to laugh, when the song finishes bee takes Kelly and Michelle into a corner of the room to share her news.
Michelle: come on girl what is it?
Bey: well guys, y'all are gonna have a niece or nethew
Kelly: aahhhhh he'll naw, you pregnant
Bey: sshhh I don't want everyone finding out yet
Michelle: omg bee omg omg how many weeks are you?
Bey: I'm 3 months today
Kelly and michelle hug bee
Bee: I love use
Kelly: girl you know we love you to
Micelle: yeh bee we love you, now come let's dance I can hear Jay playing
They walk back out on to the dance room jayz and Alicia keys newyork is playing.
Jay: you told them?
Bee: yeh, there really excited, I just need to tell Gwyn now ill tell her later she's staying here anyway.
Jay: okay baby, when we gonna tell everyone else
Bee: um it's got to be special, Ill think of something
It is 11oclock everyone is still dancing and having fun
Solange: *very drunk* beyonce knowlesss
Bee: solange
Solange: *puts her hand on bees stomach* aw hello baby
Bee:*pushes slangs hand of her stomach* stop it solo
Solange: bee you know I love you
Bee: your drunk honey come on *bee takes her up to one of the guest rooms and puts her in the bed* come down when your sober
Bee walks back down stairs, she sees rihanna and Kelly arguing
Kelly: right you know what hoe shut your mouth your drunk
Rih: who are you talking to, I'm not Fucking drunk
Kelly: I swear girl I will pull that wig of your head bitch
Rih: pleaseee don't go on like your hairs real
Bee: wow what's going on
Kelly: this bitch knocked my drink allover me
Rih: who you calling a bitch
Kelly: you, you gotta problem hoe
Bee: guys calm down, I'm sure she never knocked your drink purposely
Kelly: yeh but she didn't even apologise, this snobby ass hoe told me to watch where I'm going
Rih: call me a hoe one more time and I'll slap the shit out of you
Bee: come on rih your drunk leave it
Kelly: psshh hoe
Rihanna slaps Kelly across the face and they start fighting, bee and kanye drag them of each other
Kelly:*trying to get Jay of her* I'm gonna ruin you, you fuckin hoe
Rihanna: try me bitch
Bee: Kelly go and calm down upstairs please, and kanye take rihanna to get a glass of water, she's way to drunk

2 comments:

  1. yay . i love this update i can't wait until the next one..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I can't wait for the next update...this was crazy...Kelly and Rihanna getting into it wow..smh..I need the next part soon!

    ReplyDelete