Sunday 23 October 2011

You the one that I adore (part28)

When we left of beyonce and Jay had been shopping for an outfit for bee,it was their housewarming party and as usual there was drama.
Carrying on from the party, Kelly and bee are sat upstairs in the guest room with solange talking about Kelly and rihannas fight, rihanna is in the kitchen with kanye and Jay, all the other guests are still partying.

Solange: aw hell naw, your telling me I missed a fight hahaha Kelly did you kick her ass
Bee: solange this isn't funny
Solange: shut up beyonce yes it is haha oh god why did I miss that shit
Bee: are you okay Kelly ?
Kelly: yeh I good, just a bit shaken but I'm still gonna slap the shit out of that hoe
Bee: Kelly you need to calm down, rihannas my friend you can't go beating her up and calling her a hoe in my house
Kelly: oh I'm sorry beyonce I just thought it was only Last year she fucked your man
Bee: I cant be dealing with this right now Kelly
Solange: I'm sorry it's true bee, you need to be taking kellys side
Bee: side fuckng side we're not 10 solange, the argument was stupid use are drunk and just need to calm down
Solange: woahh bee calm down, I was kidding I jus find this shit funny as fuck
Bee: well I don't, this is my housewarming and y'all need to stop with your dumb shit
Kelly: okay bee I'm sorry
Bee: ughh that's okay Kelly, now you gonna come down stairs and bee a good girl haha
Kelly: yeh I'm good now
Solange: wait let me put my shoes on I'm coming
Bee: as long as your sober solo
Solange: yeh yeh I'm cool
Downstairs in the kitchen.
Kanye: rihanna why gotta be fighting all the time, if not with bee then with her best friend honey that's not cool
Rihanna: psshh don't even blame this on me
Jay: he's right you need to calm it rih, your to much when you've had a drink Hahah
Rihanna: she's the one wh started it
Kanye: rihanna we all now you started it
Rihanna: okay maybe I did, but she shouldn't of called me a hoe
Jay: well you cool now
Rihanna: yeh, let's go dance
When rihanna walks back into the party room she catches eyes with Kelly, Kelly walks over to her.
Rihanna: I'm sorry, I just go a little to far when I get a drink in side me
Kelly: I'm sorry to, I shouldn't of called you a hoe, I wanna get along with you cuz your friends with bee, so erm forgotten
Rihanna: course * she hugs Kelly*
Kelly: come on girl let's partyyy
The party goes on till about 3am, beyonce is talking to gwyneth in one of the guest rooms.
Gwyn: what you wanna tell me honey?
Bee: prepare yourself girl
Gwyn: haha shut up bee and tell me
Bee: alright, girl I'm having a baby
Gwyn: nooooo serious, your not serious aahhhh bee bee bee bee *puts her head against bees stomach* hello bees baby, you in there
Bee: haha gywn your to much
Gwyn: haha, so I wanna be godmother
Bee: course honey, but let it be born first yeh haha
Rihanna walks into the room
Gwyn: omg rihanna do you now bees pregnant
Bee: well if she didn't Yo would of jus told her
Rih: yeh I knew it's amazing init, aw bees gonna be a mummy
Bee: I know aw hahaha, what's up rih
Rih: nothing just thought I'd come and see where you were
Bee: okay, so did y'all have a good night
Gwyn: yeh, you always throw the best parties bee
Rih: well except from the fall out with Kelly yeh it was a good night
Bee: did you and Kelly make up?
Rih: yeh, she's cool I love Kelly i was jus a bit drunk
Bee: um okay, where is Kelly ?
Rih: in her room, think she's getting ready for bed
Bee: I'm bored, um wanna bake
Rihanna: bee your not allowed in the kitchen
Gwyn: yeh bee are you forgetting why you have a new house
Bee: hufff well what can we do ?
Gwyn: let's go and tease Jay
Bee: haha yeh, rih go and get a bucket of water we'll throw it on him
They sneak into bees and jays bedroom where Jay is asleep in bed
Bee: 1 2 3
Rihanna throws a bucket of cold water all over Jay
Jay: *jumping up freezing* wwwhat tthe ffffuck
The girls all burst out laughing
Jay: beyonce you fucking idiot, your not funny I'm freezing
Bee: hahaha aw baby I'm sorry *wraps a towel around him* here you go
Jay: I could fuckin kill use
Rihanna and Gwyn: sorry Jay hahaha
Jay: I'd keep one eye open tonight girls
Bee: sure Jay, come on lets go girls
Rihanna: aw I need a drink after that, where's the champagne bee
Bee: in the fridge
Rih: use want one
Gwyn: yeh
Bee: no
Rihanna: oh yeh your preggies aw oh well beyonce haha.

2 comments:

  1. Damn that was so mean lol!!! I feel sorry for Jay haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn , lol i do feel sorry for Jay , lls poor him..

    ReplyDelete