Sunday 12 February 2012

Baby I paint the sky blue (part29)

I haven't updated in soooo long, been busy with school and work and boring stuff anyway.... I don't even really remember what was happening but I know bey was pregnant so I'm just gonna say bey is 8months pregnant. Here we go....

Jay: baby what you doing sit down
Bey: no
Jay: come on honey your pregnant I'll get a cleaner to do that
Bey: Jay it's okay I'm doing it
Jay: leave the windows women
Bey: no their dirty
Jay grabs bee by the waist and takes away the cloth she was cleaning the windows with
Bey: Jay I'm bored let me be
Jay: come on we're go out to eat then but your not cleaning when your heavily pregnant
Bey: okay baby just let me go and get dressed
Jay: okay I'll help
Bey: honey I can get myself dressed
Jay: so
Bey: so what?
Jay: so I can help my wife get dressed if I want you don't need to want or need the help
Bey: *laughs* ooh okay baby you can help
Jay picks bey up and carries her to their room, he lays her down on the bed and goes to the wardrobe
Jay: so what does my baby want to wear
Bey: umm just get me leggings and a top nothing else fits right now
Jay: *picks out a pair of blue armarni leggings and a blag over sized shirt* this okay
Bey: aw baby your so good with clothes *laughs* yes that okay
Jay: Hahaha shut up you make me sound all gay and shit
Bey: shhh baby you are gay
Jay: *tickling bey* take that back
Bey: *in-between laughs* ah ha bab baby iii take it back sstop
Jay: thought so, now let's get my baby dressed *taking of beys clothes*
Bey: I don't feel the need for this I can dress myself but whatever daddy *laughs*
Jay: ooh I like it when you call me daddy
Bey: I know you do
Jay continues to get bey dressed into the clothes he picked out, when their ready they go out for lunch.
At the restraunt...
They've been eating for 1hour, beyonce starts to get pains in her stomach
Bey: baby I don't feel good
Jay: probably because you just ate the whole menu
Bey: no shut up jay I'm serious
Jay: do you need to go to the hospital
Bey: no just take me home
Jay pays the bill and they leave in the car, they are half way home when beys water breaks
Bey: fuck Jay the baby's coming
Jay: *panicking* uh uh bey um okay we're going to the hospital
Hospital....
Bey is rushed into a room, Jay goes in with her
Bey: ja ja JAYYYY help me
Jay: baby you'll be fine
Nurse: mr carter beyonce is just having contractions for now, so you can go and call family members if you like
Jay: okay nurse, bey I'll be right back
Bey: fuck Jay don't leave
Jay: I'll be right back *runs outside to phone their families*
the rest of bey and jays families get there in no time, they all come runnig in the room, solange, mama tina, mama Gloria, matthew, julez, jays sister, Kelly, michelle, beys cousins, gwyneth, (wow news spread quick)
nurse: umm guys only 3 people are aloud in the room while bee is giving birth, the rest of y'all will have to wait in the waiting rooms I'm sorry
Jay: okay mamas use stay
The rest of the family leave the room. It is time.
Bey: aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh *squeezing jays hand * no Jay I can't do It I can't ahhhhh no no (she shuts her legs :o)
Jay: baby you can open your legs I just saw the head your gonna squash my poor baby
Bey: shut the fuck up Jay, I can't ahhhh omg mama please help me
Mama Tina: baby please open your legs you'll be fine
Bey finally opens her legs again and the babies head pops out
Mama Gloria: ooh baby I can see the head
Bey: I'm never having anymore aahhhhh fuckkkkkkk

The nurse reaches for the baby and slides it out
Nurse: its a girl congratulations
Bey: *sounding tired* aw let me see my baby
Jay: *tearing up* oh man she's so cute
Mama tina and mama Gloria are in tears as you could imagine
Mama Tina: aw my little grand baby
Nurse: you got a name mrs carter?
Bey: I was thinking giselle jay?
Jay: yes baby I love giselle, giselle Agnes carter
Bey: *in tears* baby I love it, I love you, I love our baby

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww that was so cute and lol at bey closing her legs ctfuu too funny I'm glad yu updated I loved it

    ReplyDelete