Thursday 23 February 2012

You turned out to be the.... (part33)

Use remember what happened in the last post right, the girls had a night in had to much to drinks and lead to some freaky lesbian action. Okay so I'm just gonna skip ahead a few months and say it's, umm I'm all messed up with My dates again let's just say it's April 2nd yep beys and jays anniversary in two days.....

Jay: *walking through the front door* HEYYY
Bey: shut up Jay Giselles in bed
Jay: oh sorry
Bey: it's okay, how was your day at work?
Jay: cool cool the usual, they hired a new assistant for me
Bey: oh really why?
Jay: George Left, he moved house
Bey: okay, how's the new one
Jay: she's cool
Bey: SHE, Jay I told you no female assistants (yes I took this of obsessed lol)
Jay: well they hired her
Bey: un hire her
Jay: *hugging bey from behind* baby don't be like that
Bey: is she pretty
Jay: not as pretty as my beautiful wife
Bey: so she's pretty the
Jay: I wouldn't know I only have eyes for you baby
Bey: you really think thats gonna work, no is she black or White
Jay:*bursts out laughing* what?
Bey: is she black or White?
Jay: I heard what you said bey, but why you need to know that?
Bey: but I know your ass dont go near White chicks sooo answer my question
Jay: baby I don't go near any chick except from you
Bey gives him an evil stare, like bitch you better answer my question before I headbutt you. Jay gets nervous and answers her quick.
Jay: umm she's mixed
Bey: mixed what?
Jay: you know mixed White and black, well I think she is that's what she looks anyway
Bey: you was looking then?
Jay: why gon twist my words like that, baby why you acting like this
Bey: I don't want you to cheat on me Jay
Jay: I would never
Bey: but you didd (don't you love the way bey says did, or is it just me lol)
Jay: *brings bey over onto his lap* I will never cheat on you beyonce ever again you hear me
Bey: yes
Jay: okay know get up fatass you heavy *laughs*
bey: JAY! *slaps him playfully across his head*
Jay: oh no you didn't mrs
Bey: oh yes I did *jumps up and runs off*
Jay: *finds bey in the kitchen* how did I know you'd be in the kitchen
Bey: shut up fat head
Jay: eyyy take that back
Bey: nope *giggles*
Jay wrestles bey to the floor and starts tickling her, bey is laughing so hard she can't breath.
Bey: ja ja JAYYYY stopp
Jay: not until you take it back
Bey: ok ok I take it back
Jay: *gets up of bey* good girl
Bey: shut up

Few hours pass it is now 11 pm, Jay and bey are lay in bed talking.

Jay: soo there's a special day coming up
Bey: *sarcasm* there is?
Jay: yup, what is it bey
Bey: I don't know, your the one who said it
Jay: don't play bey, you know what day it is
Bey: *laughs* aw baby course I do, *sings* it's our anniversaryyyyy
Jay: shut up bey you can't sing but yeh correct answer
Bey: *gives jay the evil stare* oh pleaseeeee you son of bitch
Jay: ooh you look sexy when you make that face baby
Bey: *pretends to pout and be in a mood* whatever
Jay: *laughs and squeezes beys cheeks* baby you know I'm playing, you got a voice of an angel
Bey: *smiles* I know
Jay: *pushes bey of the bed * big head
Bey: *getting back up of the floor* oww Jay, you bitch
Jay: *laughs* anyway baby what you want for our anniversary?
Bey: ummm surprise me baby, what do you want?
Jay: yup you can surprise me too


It's the next day and beyonce is sat with Giselle looking online for gifts for Jay, Jay is still in bed fast asleep.

Bey: umm what about a watch giselle
Giselle: ah
Bey: um I know boring right, hmm but this watch is really nice
Giselle: ahhhhh
Bey: okay your right I should get him is and something else maybe a new suit
Giselle: *dribbling and spitting everywhere* blahuh ah
Bey: yep okay let me just order this watch before daddy wakes up
Bey orders the watch and she also finds a really nice Armani suit online and orders that aswell, Jay finally walks into the living room at 10am.

Jay: *stretching his arms* morning my beautiful girls *kissed bey and them Giselle*
bey: morning, sleep well?
Jay: yep very well, what you doing ?
Bey: oh nothing just online
Jay: searching your name in google again *laughs*
bey: I would never
Jay: liarrrr
Bey: *laughs* shutup shawn
Jay: okay well, I'm gonna go and take a shower
Bey: okay

Jay goes and gets dressed, bey feeds Giselle.

2.00pm

Jay: I'm gonna go down to office bey, I got a meeting
Bey: okay baby, what time will you be back?
Jay: not to late around 5-6
Bey: okay bye *kisses him*
Jay: bye baby, bye Giselle *kisses her* Eww dribble
Bey: *laughs* say shut up daddy
Jay: haha cya bey

Jay isn't really going to a meeting he's going to buy bey her anniversary present. He heads to the most expensive jewerelly store in newyork and picks out the most amazing necklace for bey it is a all White diamond necklace. He also decides to get her some new Christian Louboutins and a bunch of red roses (which will be delivered on the day), he also gets both hers and his album just for a joke present.

It is now 5.30pm and Jay decides to head home , he brings pop eyes for him and bey.

Bey: *shouting from the living room* is that you Jay?
Jay: yeh, one second bey I got go change my shirt
Jay runs up stairs and hides beys presents behind all his clothes in his side of the closet.

Okay I'm gonna skip the rest of the night they eat and then go sleep, so they can wake up bright and early for their anniversary.....

No comments:

Post a Comment