Monday 27 February 2012

Cause I ain't good enough but he still loves me (part34)

We left of with Jay and bey buying each other anniversary presents. It is April 4th their anniversary, I wonder what Jay has planned for beyonce.

Jay woke up early so he could surprise bey with breakfast in bed, he makes her the biggest breakfast with everything sausages, bacon, pancakes, eggs, beans, toast and oranges. He cut the toast into hearts and spelled out 'I love you bey' with the beans, he put the food on a tray with a Rose in a mini varse and her card and brought them up to her.

Jay: bey baby , wake up I made you breakfast
Bey:*stretching* aw baby you did
Jay:*puts the tray on beys knee* yeh
Bey:*looking at the breakfast, nearly tearing up* aww Jay I love you happy anniversary baby *kisses him*
they share a very passionate loving kiss for a few minutes and the Jay takes a shower whilst bey eats her breakfast, Giselle is still sound asleep.
Beyonce finishes her breakfast and goes and joins Jay in the shower.

Jay:*jumps* oh hey baby you scared me a little
Bey:*wrapping her arms around Jay* sorry baby
Jay: that's okay beautiful *kisses her* um baby your lips taste like bacon
Bey:*giggles* umm yours just taste of goodness
Jay:*laughs* really bey *starts to kiss her neck *
bey: umm baby those lips
Jay: there all yours beyonce
Bey: I know yeyyy I love you
Jay: I love you too *begins to kiss all round her body know* you like this?
Bey: um yeh baby *kisses on jays neck*
Jay: you getting me hard bey *strokes his hand across beys ass* you so fine
Bey: *looks down at jays hard dick and strokes it* so are you mr carter *smirks*
(okay bare with me I have never done a sex scene before but because it's their anniversary I thought they deserved some sex, I'm embarrassed lol. I don't even know what to write eeeeeh I'm only 15 Lmfao okay okay I'll do it later when Giselle isn't in the house, bey is just teasing him she knows damn well he ain't getting none while Giselle is there)

Bey: okay I'm done *climbs out the shower*
Jay: ugh what no be come back here
Bey: *laughs* no baby later when Giselle is not here
Jay: okay I'll wait
Bey smiles and walks out the bathroom, she finishes getting dressed then goes and gets Giselle dressed to go to her grandma tinas for the night.

It is know 2pm.
Bey: Jay I'm taking Giselle to mamas you coming?
Jay: yeh okay
In the car...
Jay: *looking at bey* um I can't wait for tonight
Bey: *laughs* baby watch the road
Jay: yes mamm
They drop Giselle off and go for lunch at a nice restaurant, Jay has hired someone t set up the house for bey he has left them instructions.
Instructions:
*blue candles all around the bath tub/Rose petals
*change the bed covers (he bought some new covers with hearts on them and Jay loves bey wrote in the middle they were specially made)
*set table , candles roses petals champagne red table cloth best plates golden cutlery
*White red and pink Rose petals leading from the front door to the dinign room to the bedroom
Jay had also hired a chef to cook them dinner later, but know he had to keep bey out the house till 6.

Still at lunch....
Bey: baby I got you a present
Jay: I got you one two, the other ones at home
Bey: snap so is yours, here's your first one anyway *hands him the box*
Jay: *taking out the watch, it is all gold with diamonds going arond the clock face* baby I love it *kisses her*
bey: you do for real yeyy
Jay: of course it's the smartest watch I've ever seen baby, here's yours
Bey:*opens the box and just stares with her mout open*
Jay: you like it?
Bey: omg omg Jay I love it I love you it's beautiful
Jay: love you too here let me put it on for you *puts the necklace on bey*
they kiss for quite a bit, then pay the bill leaving a 400 pound tip for the waiter, they leave and Jay takes bey to the cinema he has booked out a whole room to watch there wedding video in.

Bey: baby why we going to the cinema, people are gonna fuss over us
Jay: shh baby just wait and see
Jay leads bey into the cinema room , there is a big banner above the screen reading'my beautiful wife I love you beyonce', bey doesnt notice the sign at first.

Bey: wow it's quite , why is none here * looking up and noticing the banner* omg Jay you hired it out sand that banner omg baby your the best, what we watching?
Jay: wait and see
With that the lights in the room switched of and the title beyonces and shawns wedding day flashed on the screen, the film started showing bey getting ready with her mum and her sister and cousins, then it flashed to Jay getting reading with all the boys.
Bey: *tearing up* baby I love you so much
Jay: I love you too *kisses her on the cheek*
the film goes on for another 2 hours showing bey walking down the isle, crying, their, first dance, crying,and everying else that you guys imagined beyonce and Jay would have at their wedding.
It is now 5.30, Jay takes bey back home for her surprise waiting.

Jay unlocks the door and they walk in to the Rose petals scattered all n the floor.
Bey:*know she is just bawling* baby I. I don't know what to say
Jay: you don't need to say anything baby this is your day
Bey: baby your perfect
Jay: no your perfect*kisses her then leads her into the dining room where the chef has just finished cooking beyonces favourite chicken*
bey: umm smells good
Jay:*pulls out a seat for bey then sits opposite her* dinner is served my love
The chef brings the plates of food and champagne over and then he leafs, Jay and bey eat up that dinner like it is their last meal.
Jay: did you like?
Bey: no I loved
Beyonces goes over and sits on jays lap and starts kissing him.
Bey: come upstair baby I want to show you your second present, then you can have your third *gives Jay the 1+1 sex face*
Jay: oh yes baby
They go upstairs and botch open there second presents, jay got bey some new Christian Loubitons and bey got Jay a Armani suit, they both love their presents . Now it's time for the bit I've been dreading writing oh god where to start...
Beystarts to kiss Jay passionately whilst unbuttoning his shirt, she gets lower down and unzips jays pants with her mouth, she looks up at Jay and smiles and then pushes him on to the bed and pulls of his pants.
Bey:*starts flipping her hair, and gets of the bed * I'm Sasha tonight
Jay: ooh baby I'm ready
Bey turns on dance for you and starts to strip tease in front of Jay, she faces the back and is grinding like nevr before she throws her jacket on the floor and slips out of her dress, she is now standing in her lace underwear whilst Jay is licking his lips watching from the bed.
She starts wining down to the floor flipping her hair and pulling her sex faces, she then does her Sasha strut towards Jay, Jay unclips her bra and pulls her close. They kiss for a few minutes then bey lowers her head down to jays dick and takes it all in one she's suckingthat dick hard (hides my face lol)
Jay: ugghhhh bey umm, my baby good at this
Bey: only for you daddy
She carries on sucking for about 10minutes until Jay cums in her mouth, she swallows it and then climbs on top of Jay
Bey: make love to me
Jay does as he's told, he lifts bey up of him and climbs on top, he slowly slides his hard dick into her wet kitty, once he is all inside he starts to thrust getting faster by the minute bey is going crazy
Bey: oh ahhh Jay I love you ahhh this dick is mine ahhh
Jay: yes Sasha it's all yours *grunting*
bey: ahhh Sasha wants it harder
Jay: oh she does *flips her over and starts to pound from the back*
Bey: ahh daddy
Jay: umm I love it when you call me that ughh
Bey: I know
They go for 20 minutes and then take a breather and go all over again, it is 10pm when they finally finish Jay goes and starts running the bath and lights all the candles when it is done take take a nice hot long bath.
They just relax for the rest of the night and then fall asleep in each others arms.

Lol sorry if my sex was short and lame I'm just embarrassed haha hope you enjoyed .

2 comments: