Monday 13 February 2012

I was here.... (part31)

We left of with everyone coming over for dinner, everyone ended up sleeping over. Okay so I just realised I don't know what date it is so I'm just gonna say its November 21st, okay so I'm gonna carry this on from the same night. It is 10 o'clock and Giselle and julez and mama Tina and mam Gloria and Matthew have gone to bed, the alcohol has come out obviously bee isn't drinking to much cause she knows Giselle will be up soon for a feed.

Kelly: let's play a game y'all
Bey: nope
Kelly:why not you boring whore
Bey: I'll slap your ass you know Kelly whore who
Kelly: *laughs* oh sorry mummy bey, anyway what game shall we play?
Bey: I said no all your games consist of getting naked strip this strip that
Kelly: girl you make me sound like some sex freak
Bey: naw that's Rih, but you are a weirdo kel
Angie: *laughing hard at Kelly and bey, she's a little tipsy* lord bey your too much, where is rihanna anyway?
Bey: oh shit I forgot to phone and tell her about Giselle, let me go call her
Bey on the phone to rihanna.
Rih: girl you had the baby and you didn't phone me
Bey: I'm so sorry Rih I only just realised
Rih: it's cool, what's my little princess's name?
Bey: Giselle Agnes Carter
Rih: aw that is sooo cute baby I'm so proud of you and Jay
Bey: thank you Rih, anyway girl where you at?
Rih: just sat at home
Bey: wanna come over and stay everyone else is I feel bad for leaving you out
Rih: yeh okay I'll be over in about 1 hour
Bey: okay honey bye
Rih: cya later

When bey goes back into the living everyone is playing truth or dare, everyone is very tipsy at this point apart from Jay.
Jay: there you are where you been?
Bey: I was on the phone to rihanna
Jay: oh okay I was waiting for you to come back in so I could say night
Bey: you going bed ?
Jay: yeh I'm pretty tired
Bey: okay baby night love you
Jay: night love you too
Kelly: *slurring her words * yyyou pllyaing bey?
Bey: no I'll just watch Use make fools out of yourselfs instead
Michelle: oh bey your such a bore
Bey: y'all really need to stop saying that I'm ntot boring
Gwyneth: um bey you are
Bey: urgh okay I'll play
Kelly: ggood your turn
Michelle: okay bey truth or dare
Bey: um truth
Angie: Who was the first guy you lost your virginity to?
Bey: Jay
Gwyneth: yehh right, your tellingnus you was a virgin till you was 20
Bey: yeh
Angie: it's truth bey you actually have to tell the truth
Bey: I'm not lying
Michelle: *laughs* aw that's cute
Bey: shut up see this is why I don't play with y'all your all mean *pretends to be in a mood and pounts*
the door bell rings bey goes to answer it she opens it thinking it's rihanna
Bey: um who are you ?



Sorry this is so short I was just bored so I decided to update before I went to bed, hope you like it anyway follow me on twitter beyfans @miyaogle15

No comments:

Post a Comment