Sunday 12 February 2012

Baby it's youuu..... (part30)

We left of with beyonce and Jay having a cute day together then bey went into labour, drama drama shes had the baby now Giselle Agnes Carter (I didn't want to make it obvious and call her blue this is not real life).

The rest of the family have been let back into the room, they are all surrounding the bed cooing over little Giselle.

Kelly: aww she's beautiful, let me just tweet about my beautiful niece *pulls out her phone*
solange: oh yeh let me tweet too
They all take out there phones and tweet about the new beautiful member to the family (as you can guess the fans went crazy)
Bey: y'all and that twitter, y'all need to get a social life
Gwyneth: shut up bey you need to tweet your fans are blowing up all our twitter accounts
Michelle: lord I know that bee hive (s/o to the BeeHive twitterers follow me @miyaogle15)
Bey: *laughs* aw my baby is beautiful
Mama Gloria: I know baby, let me see my grand baby I wanna hold
Bey: just like me *laughs and hands Giselle to mama Gloria)
Solange: girl your so big headed
Bey: noo I'm ot was kidding god y'all
Solange: umhmm sure you was *laughs*
Jay: it's true though she is beautiful just like beyonce
Bey: aw thank you baby *kisses Jay on the cheek*
julez: Eww aunty beyyy
Bey: shut up you and come her
Julez: *climbs on the bed next to bey* yes auntie
Bey: what you think of your little cousin, you been quiet
Julez: um she's cute kinda boring though
Kelly: *laughs* boy what you want her to do play skipping
Julez: shut up auntie Kelly no I'm not stupid *sticks his Tongue out at her*
Kelly: urgh whatever boy
Julez: urgh whatever girl
Solange: dont be rude to your auntie julez
Julez: she started it, whatever anyway bey bey
Bey: yes baby
Julez: beyonce don't call me baby I'm a man
Bey: ooh you said my full name so you serious, you a man ey, who told you that?
Julez: no one need to tell me I know these things
Bey: *laughs* oh really
Julez: yeh, can I hold giselle since I am a man
Bey: course you can big man
Beyonce let's julez hold Giselle for a few minute until the nurse comes in to tell them visiting hours were over.
Bey: bye y'all
Jay: bye
Everyone: bye *they leave*
bey: *putting Giselle in her crib* aw baby I'm so happy
Jay: so am I honey Giselle is absolutely beautiful my wife is flawless why wouldn't I be happy
Bey: Jay baby I love you
Jay: I love you too
They watch tele for a little whilenthen fall asleep, Giselle wakes up a few times in the night for feeds and stuff. The next morning the nurse comes in with discharge papers.
Nurse: just fill out these forms and use can go home
Jay: okay thank you nurse
They leave the hospital and head back home to show Giselle her new home.
Bey: *walking into the house* Giselle baby this is your house, you like?
Jay: *yawning * ugh I'm tired baby that hospital bed is not comfortable at all
Bey: me too, let's have a nap Giselle is asleep and people are gonna wanna come over later
Jay: good idea

Couple hours later.....
Bey wakes up and finds Jay is gone from her side, she walks into the nursery Giselle is still sound asleep.
Bey: *whispering to herself* aww my baby
She goes down stairs to see where Jay has gone, Jay is in the kitchen cooking
Bey: hey babe, you have. Nice sleep
Jay: yeh baby did you
Bey: yup, why you cooking we could of just ordered out
Jay: it's our first day back with Giselle, I thought we could get the family round and have a nice dinner
Bey: aw baby that nice, shall I go and phone everyone
Jay: it's done
Bey: okay, imma gon get in the shower honey, call me if you need me and listen out for Giselle
Jay: I will

Bey goes to take a shower and get dressed while jays cooking dinner, she puts on a pair on drak blue denim skinny jeans and a White t-shirt and some loubitin platforms ( I know she's only in the house but you know bey), she goes down stairs to see if people are there yet. Jay is sat on the couch holding giselle
Bey: was she crying?
Jay: yeh I think she's hungry, you gon feed her?
Bey: yeh pass her here
Jay:*passes Giselle to bey* I'm gonna go and fix myself up people are gonna start coming at 7, you look beautiful by the way
Bey: thank you baby and okay
Jay: keep and eye on the food I won't be long
Bey: okay

It is 7 and everyone has arrived, they are sat in the living room taking turns of holding Giselle.
Michelle: I can't get over how cute she is, I'm so proud of you hey
Bey: thank you chelle
Matthew: she looks the spitting imgage of you when you was a baby beyonce it's so surreal *starting to tear up*
bey: don't start balling now dad, you'll get me going
Matthew: I'm not, she just so beautiful I'm so proud of my baby girl
Bey: *hugging Matthew* I know you are
Kelly: so when we gon eat I'm starving
Mama Tina: your greedy ass always got to ruin the moment
Kelly: ugh well sooorrryyy
Jay: *laughing* who's gonna help me serve up the plates
Kelly: I'll help
Mama Tina: um bet you will
Kelly: shhh

Everyone eats up jays food like it was there last meal or summit they teared that shit apart like cannibals (LOL).

No comments:

Post a Comment