Tuesday 14 February 2012

Did youuu wiggle your hands for her.... (part32)

We left of with everyone staying over the girls getting drunk and a mysterious visitor, who is it? let's find out...

Angie:*shouting from the living room* is it Rih?
Bey: no, um can I help you?
Visitor: is shawn in?
Bey: who's asking?
Visitor: what's it to you, I asked you a question is he here?
Bey: you know what bitch move from my door step
Visitor: bitchonce just tell me if he's in or not
Bey: wait, I know you did not just call me bitchonce
Visitor: you know what bitch tell Jay Lashaa is here
Bey: um Lashaa move from my door before I slap the black of you
Lashaa: Im not here to fight, go and get Jay
Bey: how do you know Jay?
Lashaa: he's my ex
Bey: ex? Then why the fuck are you at my door at this time of the night
Lashaa: because I need to tell shawn something
Bey: what, what do you need to tell shawn ?
Lashaa: that I still love him and I know he's only with you because he's trying to get over me
Bey: bitch are you deluded move *she pushes Lashaa of her step*
Lashaa: tell him I dropped by bitchonce
Bey shut the door and walked back to into the living room with the girls, she wasn't even annoyed with what just happened she actually thought the girl was kind of funny and stupid.

Kelly:*she's sobered down a little* who was that?
Bey: she said she was jays ex
Michelle: what da fuck
Bey: she was deluded, bitch was taking bout jays only with me to get over her *laughs* the bitch looked like kellys pet dog
Kelly: ey my baby's cute
Bey: naww that dogs ugggly
Kelly: psshh whatever, your ugly
Bey: now we all know that ain't true *laughs*
kelly: your such a big head
Bey: *sings* I talk like this cause I can back it up
Michelle: oh shut up big head, anyway where were we Kelly your turn
The doorbell rings again.
Angie: that mist be rihanna I'll get it
Bey: um so Kelly truth or dare?
Kelly: dare
Bey: I dare you to ....... Tell Rih you've realised your a les and you have a huge crush on her and go on like you fancy her for the rest of the night
Kelly: bey you just wanna see some girl on girl action but okay that's easy
Bey: umm you know it *laughs*
Rih: hey guys
Everyone: heyy
Rihanna: so what use been doin?
Bey: nothing much just playing games, wanna drink?
Rih: yes please
Bey: what you want?
Rih: umm champagne please
They all talk for about 20minutes then Kelly decides to start her dare
Kelly: Rih can I talk to you?
Rih: sure
Kelly: come in the kitchen
In the kitchen.... Bey followed them and is hiding behind the door LOL
Rih: what you wanna talk about
Kelly: um I think I might be a lesbian
Rih: um okay
Kelly: I wanted to tell you because I think I might have a crush on you
Rih: *laughs* aw that's sweet
Kelly: yeh so that's it come on let's go back in to the girls
Bey runs back to the living room before they got back in their, now it's time for the hard bit kelly ;, she sits next to Rih and puts her hand on her thigh, rihanna is kinda weird anyway so she likes women and man attention even if she is straight, Kelly gets loads more drink down her so she doesn't feel un comfortable.
It is now 2.00am bey has gone upstairs to feed Giselle and rihanna and Kelly are so dunk and are still flirting with each other.
Rih: *she is totally of her head drunk* I feel so horny right now
Michelle: * she is also drunk but not as drunk as rihanna and Kelly* umm girl your so nasty
Kelly: *she is drunk but she is still aware she's doing a dare* umm rihanna your so fine girl
Gwyneth: *laughing* oh god, we about to see some lesbian action
Rihanna and Kelly start to make out (I don't know whether to find this nasty or really sexy LMAO) bey walks down the stairs and sees them
Bey: omg *laughs*
The night goes on, the girls carry on having fun playing games talking about men, you know girl stuff.

The next morning....

Jay: morning baby
Bey: ugh morning
Jay: you got a hangover?
Bey: umhmm a little
Jay: what was use doing last night?
Bey: Oh Jay some girl called Lashaa came round she said she was your ex
Jay: what the fuck, that crazy ass girl isn't my ex she some stalking ass groupie
Bey: I knew she couldn't of been your ex cause she was ugly, but yeh girl was trying to give me cheek calling me bitchonce
Jay: crazy ass mutha fucker
Bey: I know right, oh and Kelly and Rih like made out *laughs*
Jay: for real
Bey: yeh
Jay: damn I missed that
Bey: behave boy
Jay: oh sorry mamm *laughs*

In a guest room Kelly and rihanna ended up in the same bed, they woke up with only their underwear on (WTF)
Rih: girl can you remember if we did anything last night? *laughs*
Kelly: *laughs* I know we made out but I can't even remember getting into bed
Rih: me neither, so um are you really gay?
Kelly: *laughing* naw girl bey dared me to pretend
Rih: no way I really thought you was
Kelly: why do I act gay or something
Rih: *laughs* a little
Kelly: psshh bitch please so do you
Rih: I know I like it like it come on
Kelly: *laughs* aw rihanna I can't deal with your nasty ass, I'm going to take a shower
Rih: okay see you when you get out sexy *laughs*

2 comments:

  1. Lmao at Kelly and Rihanna. Smh. And Lashaa was weird

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the post!!! been a while since i read this blog. just found out 2days ago that u been updated. loved the post. kelly and rihanna r crazy.lol

    ReplyDelete