Sunday 2 October 2011

i wanna be forever young (part26)

When we left of beyonce and jay had went house hunting and found a house, they also went shopping and got bee some new shoes and clothes for both of them.
It has been 3 weeks and jay and bee are settled into there new home, bee and jay are going for the first baby scan.

At the doctors
Doctor: so I'm jus gonna put this gel onto your stomach, it might be a little cold
Bee: okay
The doctor place the gel onto bees stomach and and starts rolling the monitor around, the scan shows up on the screen
Doctor:yeh everything looks normal, that's your baby
Bee: omg jay look its moving
Jay: its really weird
Bee: no its not jay, look that's our baby can you believe it?
Jay:I no bee its amazing, when can we find out the sex
Doctor: you will have another scan in 3 weeks we will be able to tell you the sex then
Jay: okay
Bee: ooh I wanna girl
Jay: I want a boy
Doctor: well we'll see, ill go and get use the pictures
The doctor walks out the room to go and get the picture of the scan
Doctor:*passing the photos to jay* here you go mr carter
Jay:thankyou
The doctor wipes the gel of bees stomach.
Bee: thankyou bye
Jay: bye doctor
Doctor: bye mr and mrs carter
Bee and jay leave the doctors and go home.
Bee: *lookin at the photos* aw I'm going to look on the internet for some frames for these
jay: I can't wait to find out the sex
Bee:*lookin at the frames on the computer* I kno same, I don't care what it is ill love her or him the same
Jay: I kno
Bee finds some cute frames on the internet and orders them, the door knocks its solange with loads of catologues andf books to find home warming and baby shower decorations in.
Bee:hey solange, what are all those
Solange: hey bee, jus some cataloges I thought we could start planning your house warming and baby shower
Bee: okay yeh, let's see then
They sit down and look through the catalogues picking out all the things they like
Bee: do you want something to eat?
Solange: yeh but your not cooking
Bee: yeh I know ill ask the cook to make us something, what do you want?
Solange: erm you got chicken
Bee: yeh, ill go tell her to make chicken and rice
Solange: okay, get me a drink while your up
Bee: yes solange
Bee goes and tells the cook what to make and makes her and solange a drink
Solange: so what date you having the housewarming?
Bee: I was think in about 2 weeks, then I can have the babyshower a bit closer to my due date
Solange: alright, when is your due date bee
Bee: february
Solange: won't it jus be weird if it was born on the 4th
Bee:omg I know haha


Sorry I took so long to write another blog and sorry its so short I'm jus really busy with school work and things

1 comment:

  1. Glad you finally updated =) We understand, just update when you can (school comes first ! ;))
    z
    ~And it would be so cool if her baby was born on the 4th :O

    ReplyDelete