Tuesday 20 September 2011

I used to want you so bad (part25)

When we left off Jay had got beyonce out of the fire safely but burning his hands in the process,their house had been ruined and so they had to stay in a hotel.

Bee and Jay have jus woke up and are sat in bed talking.
Bee: uurggh I'm so fuckin mad with my self
Jay: I told you bee it's okay
Bee: it's not the point Jay, I burnt down are whole house all our stuff was in there, FUCK MY SHOES!
Jay: (sarcastically) omg no your shoes
Bee: Jay no it's not funny omg I wanna cry
Jay: oh bee you can get more
Bee: *starting to get mad* no Jay, there was pairs that I wont be able to get back for fuck sake
Jay: don't get mad with me, your the one who burnt the house down
Bee goes in a mood and goes in the bathroom to take a shower, Jay calls room service for some breakfast.
Jay:*on the phone to kanye* dude no I'm telling you she burnt the house down, we're gonna have to move
Kanye: bro you need to ban that women from the kitchen, are use okay?
Jay: I no bro I swear she doesn't listen and yeh we're fine I've jus got a few burns on my hands and bee's crying over her shoes
Kanye: her shoes
Jay: I know, women
Kanye:*laughing* tell me about it bro, what use doing today?
Jay: erm I don't know if bee comes out of her mood, I'll take her to get a pair of shoes haha
Kanye: haha okay, so where use gonna start looking for houses
Jay: same area
Kanye: good don't be moving out of the city or anything
Jay: nah, anyway I'm gonna go bro bye
Kanye: bye *hangs up the phone*
bee:*walking out of the bathroom* who was on the phone?
Jay: kanye
Bee: okay
Jay: you still in a mood?
Bee: no, I'll buy some more shoes,I was jus being selfish we have lost so much stuff because of me, pictures, memories
Jay: it's okay bee, we'll find somewhere else to make memories and we'll have millions more pictures, so what we doing today
Bee: erm let's go house hunting, I'll come up the agency
Jay: ok, we're staying in this area make sure they know that
Bee: yeh yeh I no
Bee finishes getting dressed then phones the housing agency, she organises to go and see 3 houses.
Jay: so
Bee: someone is coming to show us round some houses, their meeting us at the house at 2
Jay: where is it ?
Bee: just round the corner from our other house
Jay: okay cool, well are you dressed it's 1.30
Bee: yeh I'm dressed, urgh with the clothes from yesterday we have to go shopping after
Jay: haha okay bee, but you still look beautiful *he kisses her on the cheek then takes her hand* come one
They drive to the first house, the women is waiting outside.
Housing women: hello mr and mrs carter
Bee and Jay: hey
Hw: so you ready to check the house out *starts walking up the path* come on
They walk into the beautifully big house
Hw: it's a 7 bedroom house it has 2 kitchens and 4 bathrooms *walking towards to big glass patio doors at the back of the first kitchen* this is the back yard
Bee: omg I love it
Jay: wooaah looks like a baseball pitch, it's huge
Bee: can we see the master bedroom?
Hw: sure follow me
They walk up the stairs to the bedroom, it is enormoussss with the most beautiful chandilear hanging from the ceiling, their are 2 big windows on the back wall and the ceiling is just a huge mirror
Bee:*looking up at the mirrored ceiling* I love I love I love this, Jay I want thins one
Jay: it's the first house we've looked at
Bee: I know but It jus feels right pleas Jay it's perfect
Jay: okay bee, so erm how much ?
Hw: this house is going for £100,000
Jay: okay well we'll take it
Bee: *throwing her arms around jay* ahh I love you, when can we move in?
Hw: well we will just have to sort out your payments, and then anytime this weekend
Jay: okay so do you want cash or to go through my bank
Hw: whatever is okay for you mr carter, use will have to come down to the office to make your payments
Jay: okay, so we can go know and pay?
Hw: yeh
Bee: great let's go
They all leave he house, bee and Jay drive down to the housing agency office,bee phones her sister while Jay is sorting out the house payments
Solange: so your telling me you burnt down your house while you was inside
Bee: yeh
Solange: omg beyonce, are you okay
Bee: yeh Jay saved me, we have jus bought a new house
Solange: all ready, god use don't mess about, where is it?
Bee: jus down the street from our old one, it's amazing
Solange: I bet it is how big is it?
Bee: huge solange, I can't wait to move in we're deffo having a house warming party
Solange: yeyyyyyyy party, so is there a room for me ?
Bee: of course and julez, use can come stay anytime
Solange: wooh I can't wait to see it , anyway what use doing now
Bee: going shopping I need some clothes and shoes and toiletries and basically everything else there is
Solange: haha oh bee, only you could burn down your whole house cooking, if I was Jay I would of killed you
Bee: oh if I was Jay I would of killed me to haaha
Solange: haha anyway gotta go julez jus got back from his friends bye bee love you
Bee: bye love you to
Bee hangs up the phone and goes to see how Jay is doing, he has finished sorting out the payments.
Bee: ready to go?
Jay: yeh
Bee: shoppinnggggg
Jay: *sarcastically* yeyy
They drive to the mall with there amazing disguises (baseball hats)
Bee: erm Jay the hats aren't working*surrounded by fans*
Jay: yeh I gathered bee
She signs a few autographs then goes into the clothes store.
Bee:*picking up like everything on the racks* ooh this is nice, oh I like this , Jay isn't this cute ?
Jay: yeh honey but remember your pregnant, get things that will fit you when you get bigger
Bee: I will but I'm not big yet, come on let's go to the maternity section
After going in about 10 more stores bee and Jay are ready to go back to the hotel, bee has bought like everything in all the clothes shops and about 15 pair of new shoes, Jay also got some clothes and some new trainers.
Bee: *throwing her bags down and dropping onto the bed* I'm so tired
Jay: same let's go bed

3 comments:

  1. lol i was laughing at bee when she was worried about her shoes in the beginning :)
    glad they were able to find a new house so soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i know right..bey and her shoes..hilarious..and im glad they found a beautiful new house to move into..i was dying at kanye saying "ban her from the kitchen" lmao..great post update soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. r we ever gonna have part 26 of this? i wanna know what happened! r u closing the blog?

    ReplyDelete