Saturday 10 September 2011

I want you to feel the love growing inside of me..(part 21)

In the last post beyonce and rihanna find kanye in a state again and kanye tries to get back with rihanna but she says she wants to stay single . Beyonce and rihanna get hammered again.

Beyonce: omigoodness I think I'm gonna.. *runs to the bathroom*
Rihanna: what the beyonce? I'm going back to bed
Beyonce: text Jay *bleugh* on my*bleugh* phone to *err* pick me * blleeeeugh*
RIhanna: ok..

15 mins later..
Jay: * knocks on door*
RIhanna: TAlia(the housekeeper) get the door!!!
TAlia: ok *opens door* hello sir, can I help you?
Jay: yeah is beyonce here
TAlia: yeah she's upstairs
Jay: thanks.*goes upstairs and finds beyonce groaning and throwing up in the bathroom
Bey: babe.. Take me home
Jay: beyonce I'm serious you need to stop getting hammered. *glares at rihanna* and your no help making her in this state
Rih: have some fun grandpa , you know where the door is
Jay: you do realise my company manages you?
Rih: were not at work, I'm going bed
Jay: urrgh, come on bey

At home
Jay: doctor smith is on his way
Bey: urgh I haven't thrown up as much as this morning but my heads still banging *goes to kiss
Jay : I dont think so hahA
Bey: jaay, urgh hHHah I hate being I'll I can't even kiss my man
Jay: well if you didn't get so drunk..
Bey: I don't know, I've never thrown up this much after getting drunk
Jay: well the doctor will tell us now
* ding dong *
Jay: oh hello dr smith * shakes his hand* come in
Bey: oh hi doctor
Smith: oh hello mrs carter , how are you today? What seems to be the matter?
Bey: I've just been throwing up a lot this morning
Jay: see she drank a lot last night..
Bey: Jay!
Smith: ha well tell me all your symptoms mrs carter
Bey and the doctor talk for w while and the doctor check beyonce and does s few tests before handing her a white wand
Bey: urn doctor what is this?
Smith: it's a pregnant test
Jay: what..
Bey: no doctor I'm not pregnant, I can't..
Smith: well thats what it seems. Anyway take this test it should only take 15 mins and call me if you need me. Take some paractemol and don't drink or smoke
Bey: I don't smoke..
Smith: bye mr&mrs carter
Bey&jay: bye doctor
Jay: how? What ? Your pregnant ?
Bey: no don't be silly Jay I can't be
Jay: well do the test
Bey: no point
Jay: yes there is because we can rule it out
Bey: fine* walks to the bathroom and returns 15 mins later* Herr you go Jay
Jay: what does it say
Bey: I don't know, you check it
Jay: ok * reads the test* beyonce giselle Knowles carter! Your PREGNANT!!
Bey: what omg Jay!!! Were gonna be parents!!!
Jay: I know omg * hugs beyonce and kisses her a thousand times
Bey: haha Jay! We need to tell the others
Jay: I know it's going to be so exciting..
Bey: how are we going to tell them?

No comments:

Post a Comment