Tuesday 6 September 2011

If this is a dream then I don't wanna know (part 19)

Okay so when we left of jayz had tried to make it up to bee by making her breakfast in bed, but bee wasn't giving in that easily she gave jayz the cold shoulder and told him to get out, then she ended up going round to kanyes where her and kanye ended up sharing a kiss that Jay saw because he followed bee, bee decides she is going to speak to Jay because she loves him but when she gets back he isn't their.

It's has been 5 days and beyonce has been worried sick about Jay, she is round at her mums telling her what happened.

Bee:*crying* yeh so I was round at kanyes helping him clean then when I got home he was gone, oh mum what if something has happened to him why hasn't he called?
Mama Tina: aw bee honey don't think like that he's probably jus taking a break
Bee: why couldn't he of told me though, why the fuck has he just left without saying anything the fucking selfish bastard look at the state of me, it's his fault why we're argueing again anyway.
Mama Tina: bee jus calm down, go home and get some rest he'll be back before you know it honey.
Bee: okay mama *kisses her on the cheek* thank you I love you
Mama tina: I'm always here for my baby
Bee* walking towards the door* bye mama
Mama Tina: bye beautiful
Bee gets her driver to take her home, when she arrives home she sees some of jays bags in the hallway she walks into the living room and jays sat on the Couch watching television. Bee walks towards him and stands in front of the tv.
Jay:*pretends he can't see bee and pushes her to the side and carries on watching tele*
bee: Jay what the fuck
Jay is jus staring at the tv and doesn't say a word to bee.
Bee: where have you been ? I've been so worried
Jay: *sarcastically* really?
Bee: what do you mean? Of course I have
Jay: where have you been beyonce?
Bee: at my moms, Jay what the fuck you turn up after being gone somewhere for 5 days and then ask me where I've been, where the fuck have You been?
Jay: I've been on the island.
Bee: why didn't you tell anyone where you was going?
Jay: because im a fucking grown man I don't need permission
Bee: what has gotten in to you, your the one who fucking caused this mess don't try and take it out on me.
Jay: *shouting* I fucking saw you, you dumb hoe
Bee: *confused* saw me what?
Jay: with kanye
Bee: what?
Jay: don't act dumb, I followed you and saw you kissing him, I knew there was something going on between you two I knew it
Bee: it's not like that Jay I pulled away it was a mistake we were jus upset and it jus happened
Jay: fuck you beyonce
Bee:* shouting at Jay* no Jay fuck you, your turning this round on me it's your fault it's all your fault
Jay: *shouting back* your a silly hoe learn how to keep your legs closed beyonce
Bee: I didn't do anything with fucking kanye he kissed me and I pulled away, call me a hoe one more time you dumb bastard
Jay: sure you fucking didn't you dirty hoe
Bee: *screaming at Jay* I said don't fucking call me that
Jay: why, why fucking not beyonce, that's what you are
Bee: no I'm not I would never cheat on you again Jay and you know that
Jay:no I don't, I don't know you
Bee: what the fuck
Jay: oh no wait, I do know you I know that your a hoe that likes to kiss my best friends
Bee: dont fucking call me a hoe
Jay: Ill call you what the fuck I want
Bee: get the fuck out my house Jay
Jay: no
Bee: *screaming* get out, get out you stupid bastard I hate you
Jay: this is my house aswell beyonce, so I'm not getting out, you get the fuck out
Bee: no I fucking won't*she storms into the bedroom*
Jay:*walking after her* I said get out
Bee: who the fuck do you think you are? Don't play me Jay
Jay: does it look like I'm playing any games?
Bee: this is your fault it's all your fault, why do you think it can get turned round on me, no it's not your the one who slept with rihanna and got her pregnant not me, so don't think you can tell me to get out of my house you fucking idiot, jus get out of my face before I fucking punch you
Jay: and your the one who can't keep her legs shut
Bee: I didn't fucking sleep with kanye
Jay: and why should I believe that?
Bee: because I'm telling the truth
Jay: no your fucking not you hoe
Bee: stop it Jay, stop saying that I'm not a hoe and you know it
Jay: I don't
Bee: If I was a hoe I wouldn't be with your ass, I can get any man I want, but I'm still with your cheating ass, I even fucking made friends with the girl you fucking had sex with in my bed to make you happy, you don't appreciate anything I do for you, no but along as your happy it's fine init Jay
Jay: go and then if you can have anyone, why are you still with me, you said you hate me so go on find someone else, it shouldn't be hard because beyonce can anything she wants
Bee: shut the fuck up Jay, you know I don't want no one else I want you
Jay: funny way of showing it
Bee: I love you Jay
Jay: umm
Bee: and you love me
Jay: well, you see beyonce I don't know if I do
Bee:*shocked* what
Jay: well I don't know if I could kiss you again, or think of you the same after seeing you with kanye
Bee:*starting to cry* Jay no, don't fucking do this I didn't do anything with kanye it was just a fucking kiss, don't think you can break up with me I haven't done anything wrong you have
Jay: *shouting at bee* yes you did, I know your lying
Bee: I'm not, I swear Jay I didn't do anything
Jay: *still shouting* your a fucking hoe, I can't stand being around you, yeh I may of slept with rihanna and I may have got her pregnant but you cheated on me twice fucking 2 times
Bee: I'm sorry
Jay: sorry isn't good enough
Bee: *shouting at Jay* no Jay it's you, this is all you I always have to say sorry to you, you make me do these things I wouldn't of cheated on you if you didn't cheat on me and kanye wouldn't of kissed me if he wasnt upset because of you, don't try and act all innocent, don't try and scare me cause it isn't going to work I know you won't break up with me and I know you love me
Jay: *walks out the room* fuck you
Bee* shouting after him* no fuck you Jay
Jay goes and sits back down on the couch, beyonce is sat on the bed crying she sits there for about 10 minutes then goes and sits next to Jay
Jay: move away from me
Bee: no
Jay:* moves over a little so he is not near bee* don't come near me, I don't know where you have been
Bee: *stands up and turns the tv off* don't fucking go there Jay
Jay: turn it back on now
Bee: no
Jay: why don't you jus get out, go and stay with your mum
Bee: no I fucking won't you get out
Jay: no, I'm staying here
Bee: *sits back down next to him* so am I
They sit in silence for about 5 minutes, then beyonce turns and kisses Jay on the lips, Jay begins to kiss her back.
Bee: I've missed you
Jay: I've missed you to
Bee and Jay kiss for a bit longer and then go to bed, the next morning beyonce decides to go and see how rihanna is.
Bee: hey ri, how have you been?
Rih: hey, erm fine you Wanna come in?
Bee: yeh*she walks in*
rih: have you made up with Jay?
Bee: yeh, have you spoke to kanye?
Rih: no
Bee: why?
Rih: I can't face him, I feel really horrible
Bee: you need to speak to him sooner or later
Rih: I know
Bee: anyway why haven't you called me ?
Rih: I jus didn't feel like talking to anyone, and I didn't think you would want to talk to me
Bee: why?
Rih: well because the baby might of been jays
Bee: I know but I have to get over it sometime, and me and you bonded the few days I stayed with you, I wouldn't jus stop taking to you
Rih: thanks bee, it's nice to know I have someone to talk to
Bee: that's okay rih

2 comments:

  1. FUCK JAY, SOMETIMES HE REALLY PISSES ME OFF LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOH THAT ARGUMENT GOT HEATED!!!! Every time I thought it was over they argued some more!!!! I was like damn lol. But I'm SOO glad that they made up =)

    ReplyDelete