Friday 9 September 2011

Diamonds used to be coal look young cause they got soul (part20)

When we left of Jay had finally come home but him and Jay ended up having a huge argument over bee kissing kanye but then they made up and bee went to see how rihanna was doing.
It is the next morning and bee is getting ready to go out with rihanna,she is doing her hair and makeup in the mirror while Jay is still lay in bed, he has a day off and plans to spend it sleeping.

Jay:*sitting up in bed* so where use going?
Bee:just for something to eat and we might go round to kanyes
Jay: kanyes?
Bee: yeh I'm worried about him, have you heard from him?
Jay: erm no
Bee: see no ones heard from him for days so we're gonna go see how he is, is that okay with you?
Jay: I suppose, what time you going to be back ?
Bee: erm I don't know, we might make a night of it, go to a club then I might stay at rihannas
Jay: you and rihanna make a night of it Or you rihanna and kanye?
Bee: me and rihanna, we're only goin to see how kanyes doing
Jay: okay that's fine jus call me
Bee: I will babe anyway I'm gonna go *she kisses him on the cheek*
Jay: okay bye beautiful
Bee: *walking out the door * bye honey

When she gets to rihannas, rihanna is still getting ready.
Rih:*opening the door to bee* hey babe
Bee: hey
Rih: come in, I've gotta finish my hair
Bee: *walking through the door* okay
Rih: I'm starving, let's go get some food before we go kanyes
Bee: okay but we are definately going your not getting out of it
Rih: I kno I kno
When rihanna is ready they leave to go and get something to eat, then they go to kanyes, when they arrive at kanyes house they hear really loud music coming from his living room.
Rih: is that
Bee: that's your album init
Rih: oh god, yeh you knock on bee
Bee: *knocking on the door* KANYE KANYE OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR
rih: *looking through her bag* oh I have a key
Bee: *sarcastically* oh really rihanna and you only jus realised that
Rih: haha sorry *she opens the door* ew what's that smell
Bee: *walking in the house* ew fuck knows, smells like stale food
They walk into the living room and see takeaway food wrappers and bottles of alcohol on the floor, kanye is lay on the couch asleep.
Bee:*walks up to kanye and slaps him across the head* kanye get the fuck up
Kanye:*jumping from bee slapping him * what the fuck bee
Bee: have you seen the state of your house, we only tidied it the other day
Kanye:*spotting rihanna in the corner of the room and jumping of the couch* rihanna
Rih: err um hi kanye
Kanye: how are you ?
Rih: I'm good, but erm how are you like you really look a mess
Kanye: wow thanks rihanna
Rih: no I mean like, well yeh I mean you look a mess, have you even showered today ?
Kanye: no, I've been to depressed to shower
Rih: I'm really sorry kanye *she walks over to him and hugs him* omg ew you really need a shower honey
Bee: go take a shower while me and rih tidy a little
Kanye: okay
By time kanye comes back down stairs the house is clean and the music is turned lower.
Kanye: thank you
Bee: that's okay, anyway you and rih have to talk imma gonna go and phone Jay, I'll bee us stairs if I'm needed *she walks upstairs and phones Jay*
Kanye: rihanna, I love you and really us to work
Rih: please don't kanye, I just don't think I'm right for you
Kanye: your perfect for me don't you love me?
Rih: I do love you but I've hurt you to many times you deserve better
Kanye: but I want you
Rih: I don't think I'm ready to be in a relationship, but I'm really sorry about the baby
Kanye: rihanna I don't blame you for the baby you don't need to opologise
Rih: okay, but kanye you can't stay depressed you need to get out keep yourself busy and for goodness sake hire a cleaner
Kanye:I could keep busy with you
Rih: kanye don't
Kanye: but why can't we try again, I love you
Rih: and I love you but....
Kanye: but what ?
Rih: I don't know , I just think I need to be single for a bit
Kanye: okay
Beyonce walks back down the stairs
Rih: you ready to go bee?
Bee: erm if you are
Rih: yeh come on
Bee: okay bye kanye *she hugs him*
kanye: bye bee
Rih: bye
Kanye: bye rihanna
They leave and are driving back to rihannas.
Bee: so what happened?
Rih: well he was jus sayin that he loved me and that he wanted to start again
Bee: soo
Rih: well we're not together I told him I want to be single for a bit
Bee: okay, so where we going tonight ?
Rih: erm 40/40
Bee: alright
When they get back to rihannas it is only 3pm so they just sit and talk until it is ready for them to start getting ready.
Rih: omg bee look at thins picture you can't almost see your ass tut tut tut beyonce where are your clothes?
Bee: haha whatever Rihanna you wear like underwear on stage
Rih: hahaha no their full on clothes mate your the one with the leotards
Bee: rihanna
Rih: what?
Bee: do you own any pants?
Rih: yeh I do
Bee: I mean full length pants you kno
Rih: haha I kno
Bee: well you better start remembering them hahahaah
Rih: yeh whatever bee your hilarious
Bee: I know
Rih: right let's go and get dressed it's nearly 6
Bee: I need to borrow something of yours, preverbly something from your wardrobe and not your underwear draw
Rih: *sarcastically * bee you should be a comedian
Bee: I kno right
They go upstairs to find something to wear
Rih:*holding up a black mini dress* how about this, it will look well sexy on you and it stretches so it will fit your big booty
Bee: omg that's gorgeous, let me try it on
Rih: I know it is, here *passing her the dress*
bee:*walking out in the dress* so
Rih: omg I told you you'd look sexy wooww Jay is one lucky man if I was a lesbian I would
Bee: hahaaha calm down rihanna anyone would think you fancied me
Rih: omg I do hahaha, I'm gonna wear this *holding up a blue mini dress similar to the one bee had on* we'll match a bit
Bee: that ones gorgeous too
2 hours late when they are both dresses they look stunning in their nearly matching mini dresses and Christian loubitin heels, their hair is both done imaculetly aswell as there makeup and they are ready to go they get in the car and tell the driver to take them to 40/40.
Bee: *looking in her little handbag mirror* we are so hot *starts to laugh*
Rih: haha I know right, watch out newyork
When they get to the club they go straight to the bar and order a bottle of champagne and 4 shots, ( and as we know they are both pretty bad lightweights)
Bee:*holding rihannas hand dancing* woooh go riri
Rih: go bee
It is 11 o'clock and bee and rih are super drunk they are falling into people and dancing crazy in the middle of the dance floor. Crazy in love starts to play in the club.
Bee: woop my song come on rih shake it
Rih: oh ohohohoh oh a nana got me looking so crazy right know yehhh bee
Bee: let's party we gone party like it's your birthday, omg I'm so drunk
Rih: I kno so am I hahahaha
By time they stumble back into rihannas it is past 3 in the morning and they are seriously drunk.
Bee:*falling up the stairs* owww fuck me my leg
Rih:*saying random stuff to the wall* you know what I don't care because I'm rihanna and and I am a celebrity and you are nothing your nothing your jus a plain White wall and I hate you

3 comments:

  1. LOL they are so funny when they're drunk. I mean like really? Rihanna? talking to a wall? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh im so happy thats all that happened. i really thought they were gonna have a drunk lesbo moment once Rih said "if i was a lesbian" lmao great post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmao I thought they were gonna have a lesbo moment too lol...they are so funny together..especially drunk...I wonder what's next..great post!!

    ReplyDelete