Monday 12 September 2011

Tonight I'll be a naughty girl (part24)

In the last blog beyonce and Jay told kanye and rihanna that they were having a baby, surprisingly both of them took the news very well and congratulated bee and Jay, beyonce tried to make dinner for Jay but ended up setting fire to their house while she was locked inside.

Jayz has arrived at the burning the house their are two fire engines sat outside, he goes to run in the house but the fireman stops him from entering.

Fireman: no sir it's to dangerous
Jay: please my wife's in there and she's pregnant
Fireman: we know we are trying our best to get upstairs to get her but the flames are jus to big to run threw
Jay: oh my god no I have to get her out *Jay tries to push past the fireman*
fireman: *pushin Jay away* sir Im sorry can you please jus move back
Jay:*starting to get angry* jus move the fuck out my way, I need to get my wife
Fireman: please sir
Jay is now fuming and pushes the fireman out the way and runs into his burning house, their are more fireman inside trying to blow out the flames. He can hear bee calling from upstairs.
Jay:*shouting* my fucking wife is locked stairs why is no one trying to get up their
Fireman: sir your not supposed to be in here
Jay: I don't fucking care if your not gonna get my wife I will *he runs threw the flames with his jacket over his head*
Fireman: no please stop
Jay keeps running unto he reaches the top of the stairs, he starts to shout for bee. But he can't see anything because of the thick smoke.
Jay:*choking and trying to shout* beyonce, beyonce
Bee:*shouting from one of the spare rooms* JAYYYY please *coughing* help me
Jay: where are you bee? *squinting his eyes to see around him*
bee: *coughing more* I'm in the small room please hurry Jay
Jay runs across the hallway to the small guest room (what's small for bee and Jay is probably massive for us), he bangs on the door so bee will move the towels then runs in and places the towels back in the same place, the room is quite smokey but not as smokey as the hallway.
Bee:*hugging Jay* omg Jay are you okay?
Jay: *hugging her back* I'm fine, are you okay?
Bee: yeh, oh Jay how we gonna get out, this is all my fault *starts to cry*
Jay: don't cry bee I'll think of something bare with me
Jay runs to the window but it has a lock on it and the key is in their room, he tries to smash is but it won't break.
Jay: bee I'm gonna have to go and get the key from our room
Bee: no Jay no your not going out no *she starts to cry again*
Jay: I have to bee now jus wait here okay, put the towels back when I leave the room*he moves the towels and runs across the hallway to their bedroom with his coat covering his mouth and nose. The fire is starting to spread up the stair,he can see the firemen still trying to put out the flames, one of them spots him as he runs back out the bedroom with the key.
Fireman: *shouting up to him* sir hey sir, I want you to listen to what I'm going to tell you, go into a bedroom and put a towel down near the door, get a window open and we will get you out as soon as we can.
Jay: *shouting back* yeh we've done that no thanks to use *he starts to run back to the guest room and hears something explode down the stairs* fuck
There's is now flames on the hallway in front of Jay. He puts his coat over his head again and runs through them burning his hands in the process. He finally reaches the room and unlocks the window, it is getting a lot more smokier in the bedroom.
Bee: Jay what was the explosion, are the firemen here
Jay: I don't know it came from down stairs, and they were but I don't know what the explosion jus blew up.
Bee: omg Jay no, what they got blew up baby omg we need to get out *she runs to the window and starts shouting* help someone help us please *she starts to cry* please help us
Police cars have turned up now and and another fire truck about five fire men jump out the truck and unfold like a huge trampoline thing from the boot and put it in front of the window, Jay and bee are upstairs so it is about 12 ft of the ground.
Jay: *coming to the window and shouting down when he's sees the trampoline* no my wife can't jump she's pregnant
Fireman: I'm sorry sir but the whole of your downstairs has blew up and is on fire their is no way of getting up, use are going to have to jump, how far ahead is she?
Jay: 3 weeks
Fireman: okay sir trust me the baby will be fine we Jus need to get her out of their before she breaths in to much smoke because that could damage the baby
Bee: *crying again* baby I cant jump
Jay: come on bee you have to your bee fine I promise
Bee: but the baby Jay
Jay: it will be fine, come on bee you can do it
Fireman: okay honey I want you to sit on the window ledge and just jump
Bee: *crying more* no I can't I can't
Jay: bee come on take my hand
Bee:* takes jays hands and climbs on to the window ledge* omg omg omg please god help me
Jay: okay now bee when your ready jump onto the trampoline
Bee: *squeezes her eyes shut and let's go of jays hand and jumps* aaahhhhh
Bee lands on the trampoline on her back she is all shaken up and crying they take her to one of the ambulances to check her out, now it is jays turn he climbs on the window ledge and jumps down.
Fireman: good job sir
Jay is taken over to the ambulance, all his hands are burnt and need bandaging up, the ambulances take bee and Jay to the hospital, bee is taken to check on the baby while Jay is taken into another room to get his hands checked to.
Jay: I want to see my wife
Doctor: we will take you to see her when your hands are bandaged mr carter
When his hands are done he is taken to bee she is sat up in a hospital bed, when he walks him she throws her arms round him and starts kissing him.
Bee: the baby fine Jay, it's all thanks to you I love you baby so much
Jay: thank god, I love you to
A fireman walks in.
Fireman: hello erm mr and mrs carter
Jay and bee: hello
Fireman: erm as you might of gathered your house is totally ruined
Jay: yes we've worked that out
Fireman: so mrs carter would you like to tell me how the fire started
Bee: I was cooking
Jay: omg bee, why?
Bee: I wanted to make you dinner, I'm really sorry Jay
Jay: it's okay bee
Bee: it's not the house is ruined
Jay: it is just as your okay, I will sort the house we will jus have to stay in a hotel until we find another house
Bee: we have to move
Jay: well no, but we might aswell because it will take ages to fix up
Fireman: yes is will mrs carter the whole of your downstairs has been blew up
Bee: omg was anyone hurt
Fireman: I'm not sure yet a few firemen were down there when it exploded but I haven't heard anything yet, but are use to okay
Bee and Jay: yeh we're okay
Jay: just still in shock
Fireman: yeh you will be it was a big fire, I've got to go now bye be careful and mrs carter no more cooking haha
Bee : haha bye
Jay: bye and thank you for the help
The fireman leaves the room and a doctor walks in.
Doctor: okay mr and mrs carter jus sign here and use can go if use feel okay
Bee and Jay leave the hospital and head a for a hotel when they are in the hotel in there room beyonce goes to phone her mum of the hotel phone (she lost her phone in the fire)
Bee: hey mama
Mama Tina: hey bee what's up?
Bee: their was an accident I was cooking Jay dinner and I burnt down the house
Mama Tina: omg beyonce are you okay is Jay okay
Bee: yeh yeh we're in a hotel I totally ruined to house
Mama Tina: what about the baby is everything fine?
Bee: yeh we're all good
Mama Tina: beyonce, why wasn't you watching the food, only you could burn down your whole house cooking
Bee: I was I jus forgot about it for a bit and the music was on so I couldn't here the alarm
Mama Tina: you need to be more careful, especially now your carrying a baby
Bee: I kno mum
Mama Tina: okay honey well I'm gonna let you go and get some sleep
Bee: okay mama night love you
Mama Tina: love you to baby night
When she gets of the phone Jay is lay on the bed watching tele. Bee goes to lie next to him.
Bee:*wrapping her arm round jays waist* I love you
Jay: *turning round to face her* I love you too *he kisses her*

2 comments:

  1. smh..bey and her non cooking ass are just too much..lol..and look at jay willing to risk his life for his wife..i love it so much..lmao at the fireman saying "no more cooking mrs carter" bahaahaa...great post..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad that everyone is ok....smh....that was craaazy, but thankfully everyone's safe again

    ReplyDelete