Sunday 11 September 2011

Baby boy you stay on my mind (part22)

When we left of beyonce had Woken up at rihannas feelin Ill and Jay had to come and get her, she kept getting sick so Jay got the doctor and he told them that she may be pregnant and gave them a home pregnancy test that came up positive so bee is pregnant and doesn't know how she is going to break the news to everyone.

Bee and Jay are with their private doctor.
Doctor: so Mr and mrs carter your going to be parents, beyonce you are 3 weeks congratulations
Bee: omg I'm going to be a mum aahh
Jay: im going to be a dad omg bee we're gonna have our own child
Bee: thank you doctor
Doctor: your very welcome
Bee and Jay: bye thanks
Doctor: bye
They leave the doctors and drive back home
Jay: I'm so happy right know bee I can't believe it
Bee: me neither, i wanna jus tell everyone but I think we should wait
Jay: why?
Bee: because rihanna jus lost a baby and I feel real bad
Jay: oh but we can tell are parents right
Bee: yeh
Jay: okay you will have to tell rihanna sometime, like use two are mates know I think she'd want you to tell her
Bee: I know I will tell rihanna myself when I see her face to face so please don't let her find out
Jay: I won't
Bee: okay come on let's phone my mum then we can phone yours eehh I'm excited
Jay: haha okay bee
They phone beyonce mum
Bee: *on the phone to her mum* guess what mum?
Mama Tina: what honey
Bee: *shouting with excitement* IM PREGNANTT!
mama Tina: omg omg omg yesss my baby girls pregnant *starts to cry*
Bee: aw mama don't cry you'll get me started and damn my makeup is looking fly today haha
Mama Tina: I'm sorry but I've been waiting so long for this day aw bee how far are you?
Bee: 3 weeks, and is dad there
Mama tina: aww omg I'm so happy and yeh let me call him oh and solange one second bee let me get them *shouting* SOLANGE MATTHEW COME HERE
Mama Tina: bee talk to your dad tell him the news
Bee: daddy I'm gonna be a mum
Matthew: beyonce your gonna be a mum, aw my little girl all grown up, tell Jay i said congatulations
Bee: he said thank you
Matthew: okay sweetie solange wants to talk to you
Solange:*screaming* ahhhhhh ahhhhhahhhhh beyonce ahhhhhh
Bee: hahaha solange my ears girl
Solange: omg beyonce no way I'm going to be an auntie finally ahhhhhhhh I'm so happy right know
Bee: I know julez is gonna have a little cousin
Solange: aw I know he wants to speak to
Bee: pit him on
Julez: auntie bee have you got a baby in your belly
Bee: yeh sweety your gonna be a big cousin are you happy
Julez: yeh but I'm still gonna your best nephew right
Bee: of course you will always be my little prince okay honey
Julez: okay auntie bee love you bye
Bee: bye baby, put grand ma on
Julez: okay
Mama Tina: aw baby everyones so happy for you
Bee: I know mama, anyway I'm gonna go now we need to ring jays mum bye love you
Mama Tina: okay bye baby love you
bee hangs up the phone
Jay: so they were happy
Bee: of course, come let's ring your mum
Jay:*phoning his mum* I'm on it
Jays mum: hey baby what's up?
Jay: hey mum, me and bee have got some news
Jays mum: good or bad?
Jay: better than good bees pregnant
Jays mum: omg honey no way ahhh I'm gonna cry aw my baby
Jay: Hahah mum yeh way we found out today she's 3 weeks
Jays mum: *crying* aw I'm so happy for use, let me speak to bee
Jay: okay mum
Bee: hey isn't it great I'm gonna be a mum
Jays mum: I'm over the moon baby girl aww I'm so happy for you congratulations
Bee: thank you mama
Jays mum: I've been waiting for so long for you to get pregnant it feels like a dream
Bee: trust me it's not a dream, Jay wants to talk to you
Jays mum: okay honey bye love you
Bee: love you too
Jay: okay mum we're gonna go speak to you later love you
Jays mum: love you too baby bye
Jay: bye*hangs up the phone*
Bee: I'm gonna take rih out for lunch tomorrow and I'll tell her then
Jay: okay but you have to tell kanye aswell
Bee: baby you have yo talk to him sometime it was only a kiss come on put it behind you
Jay: okay but only cuz this is such amazing news I'll tell him tomorrow
Bee: good *walks out the room to phone rih*
bee:*on the phone to rihanna* hey rih
Rih: hi bee
Bee: do you wanna go to lunch tomorrow I have something I need to tell you
Rih: yeh okay what do you need to tell me?
Bee: jus wait till I see you tomorrow okay babe
Rih: okay honey cya tommorow, say mine at 2
Bee: yeh okay ill be there bye

2 comments:

  1. aww their all so happy! thanks 4 the post!! loved it! ur posting a lot now! i like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love everyone being so happy about bey and jays pregnancy..solo is just funny lol..but i wonder how rihanna will feel about everything considering she just lost her baby?..i think that will draw up some tension with her and bey..great post..update again soon!

    ReplyDelete