Friday 5 August 2011

All i need in this life of sin, is my and my boyfriend (part 3)

After the fatal car accident that beyonce was in she was rushed to the emergency room and has just come into consciousness. Mathew Knowles, Mama Tina, Solange, Julez and JayZ are surrounding her bed. They are all very upset and the press are roaming the hospital.

Beyonce begins to open her eyes
Julez: Aunty Bee! Aunty Bee! Your alive! * he rushes to her*
All the teary eyed relatives turn towards beyonce
Bey: Yeh sweetheart, course i am . Wont get rid of me that easily.
Tina: Oh sweetheart, i was so worried
Bey: Why what happened? why am i here? What are y'all doing here? Jay?...
Tina: Baby, you were in a car accident. * Turns to solange* Go tell the doctor shes awake.
Solange: Ok mama *exits*
Jay: Bee, im so sorry. Ive been such an idiot and ive missed you so much. I dont know what id do if i lost you. You are the other half of me, you complete me. Your my wife and i love you to bits, please can we try again? *begins to cry*
Bey: Look im tired and in a vunreble state right now. When im out of this place we'll sort it out together.
Doctor Enters Room
Doctor: Good evening everybody. I am sorry however but visiting time is over for now and im going to have to ask you all to leave.*Turns to Beyonce* When the test results come through tomorrow, we can see if we can discharge you and you may be able to go home tomorrow.
Everyone says their goodbyes and leaves the hospital, the next morning beyonce is discharged from the hospital and her dad comes to pick her up.
Matthew: Bee what was you playin at you know you shouldn't of been driving in the state you was in.
Bey: Dad don't start lecturing me im sorry for scaring y'all but im not in a good place right now and cant be doing with you stressing *turns up the music *
Matthew: Fine
They drive to her mums house.
Mama tina: Solange tidy up the lounge before Bee gets here
Solange: Aw but mum..

Mama tina: I wont tell you again
Solange: *mutters under her breath* Why dont you do it?
Mama tina: Did you say something solange?
Solange: No mama
Solange begins to tidy the lounge when Bee and her dad arrive
Solange: Hey bee
Bey: Hey solo
Solange: You feeling alright, sit down, you wanna drink, something to eat?
Bey: Solo im not disabled im fine just a bit bruised thats all, wheres my baby?
Solange: *shouts julez* Julez aunty bee's here
Julez: *running down the stairs* Auntie Bee
Bey: Hey baby, i missed you
Julez: i missed you too, are you okay grandma said you had a car crash
Bey: yeh honey but im good know
Julez: good i dont want my auntie bey to be ill
Bey: aw love you baby
Julez: and i love you too auntie *runs into the kitchen where tina is making dinner*
The Doorbell Rings and Solange goes to get it.
Solange: What do you want?
Jay:*Carrying a massive bouqet and a small wrapped present*. Ive come to see my wife..
Solange: Let me see if she's ready to see you
Tina: Is that Jay? Yeah, i invited him for dinner. Its time he sorted this out with Beyonce. You only live once.
Solange: Umm yeah.. and ok mama ill let him in.
They all eat dinner together. Solange then takes Julez to bed and Mama Tina clears the table and goes in the kitchen to clear away the things. JayZ and Beyonce are alone in the room.
Jay: I got you these. * Passes gifts to Bee*. There your favourite white lilies.
Bey: Lilies are a sign of dishonesty but umm thanks i guess.
Jay: Look Bee, i cant do this. I dont think i can live another day without you. I havent slept for weeks and when i turned up at the house that night, well ive never regretted something that much in my life. Seeing you like this all bandaged up , its all my fault. Im so sorry, i love you. Please Bee you mean so much to me, your the best thing i ever had...
Bey: Oh Jay, I love you *She hugs him*

3 comments:

  1. keep goin this is really good..! :)
    p.s. i already spread the word about it on twitter just in case they didnt know!! lol
    @BeyonceFan3

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are good, please make them longer though!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you and yeh we thought they were a bit short they will get longer :)

    ReplyDelete