Saturday 13 August 2011

If you leave me your outta your mind (part7 improved)

When we left off beyonce burnt the food and caused the firemen to arrive also she helped kanye get ready for his date with rihanna. It has been two days since kanye and rihanna went on their first date.
Kanye is at bee's and jays house talking with jay. Bee is in the bedroom getting ready for her interview with jimmy fallon.
Kanye: so shall I ring her?
Jay: well do you want to?
Kanye: um yeh
Jay: well ring her then
Kanye: and say what?
Jay: urhh hi rihanna how you been
Kanye: okay I'll ring her later
Jay: no ring her now I wanna hear this shit
Kanye: right *dials rihannas*L.
Jay: she pickin up ?
Kanye: it's still ringingl
Rihanna: hey, whose this?
Kanye: hi rih it's kanye
Rihanna: oh hey kanye you okay?
Kanye: yeh I'm good jus wondering why I haven't spoken to you in ages
Rihanna: it's been 2 days
Kanye: seems longer
Rihanna: um okay *laughs*
Kanye: so rih what you doin tonight?
Rihanna: I was goin with some friends but I could cancel, why what you wanna do?
Kanye: well we could go to 40/40 with bee and Jay after her interview
Rihanna: um bee don't like me
Kanye: well Jay does and so do I
Rihanna: it might be awkward
Kanye: you'll be with me
Rihanna: okay, so what time ?
Kanye: um I'll pick up around 9
Rihanna: okay bye
Kanye: bye baby
He hangs up the phone and jayz is looking at him.
Jay: um kanye what the fuck did you jus do
Kanye: invite rih out init
Jay: you know bee don't like her
Kanye: well she can get to like her, she's gonna be my girl and their gonna be seeing each other
Jay: well if she starts its on you I can't take bee when she's mad
Kanye: right I'll tell after her interview
Jay: you coming
Kanye: yeh she asked me to come
When bee is ready they all get driven to the show, Jay and kanye go and get in their seats and bee is directed to her dressing room.
Makeup artist: so what look you wanna go for today bee?
Bee: I was thinking kind of natural looking, my dress is bright so I don't want bright makeup.
Makeup artist: okay * begins on bees makeup*
hair stylist: so you want it up or out?
Bee: um out
The hairstylist begins on bee's hair as jimmy fallon walks in to meet bee before the interview.
Jimmy: hey beyonce nice to meet you * shakes her hand*
Bee: hi jmmy you too, so ihope your not gonna be asking me no intense questions * laughs*
Jimmy: of course not * laughs* okay so I'm gonna go get ready bye for now
Bee: bye
When bee is readybshe is directed to the back of the stage and waits until jimmy introduces her.
Jimmy: and welcome the biggest star their is now beyonce Knowles
Bee: * walks on waving at the the audience * hey guys , hi jimmy
Jimmy: so bee how you been ?
Bee: I've been good
Jimmy: how's Jay and the family?
Bee: their good
Jimmy: so beyonce you took a year off
Bee: I did, my momma had been telling me to take some time of for quite some time and I jus thought it was the right time.
Jimmy: so what did you do in that time ?
Bee: um I jus did normal things like picking my nephew up from school, learning how to cook and I also went to some amazing places that I've been to lots of times on tour but never got to see like I visited the great wall of china and I actually went on a slide down it, it was amazing.
Jimmy: sounds amazing, so did youbspend anytime with Jay on your vacation?
Bee* laughs* um yeh
Jimmy: I heard you said that you want to be pregnant by 30 is that true.
Bee: well I did say that but that was a long time ago when I thought 30 was old haha I'll have kids when the times right
Jimmy: beyonce when is the time going to be right all your fans have been waiting so long, come in bee we jus want to see some mini beyonce's and jay's running around.
bee: * laughing and looking at Jay in the audience* I don't know I'm gonna let god decide
Jimmy: okay bee, can I call you bee?
Bee: of course
When bee's interview is finished they leave to go pick up rihanna.
Bee: you know guys we are going the wrong way if we're going to 40/40
Jay looks at kanye.
Jay: you haven't told her?
Kanye: didn't have time
Bee: told me what?
Kanye: um rihannas coming
Bee: You can't be serious, orite whatever
Jay: Your cool with that?
Bee: Look if Kanye and her are getting serious , im going to have to get used to seeing her
Jay: Ok Then * Pullin Up at Rihannas House*
Kanye: Here i go then * He walks up Rihannas driveway and knocks on the door*
Rihanna: * Opening the door* Oh Hey Kay
Kanye: Hey.... you look gorgous, wow
Rihanna: Sshh hahaa, shall we go?
Kanye: * Mesmerized by Rihanna Beauty* Yeah.. , umm this way * Thye sit in the car*
- They all arrive at 40/40 and head towards the VIP lounge
Jay: We' get the drinks in * heads towards the bar with Beyonce*
Bey: * With Jay at the Bar* Do you think they suit?
Jay: I dunno, but Kay really likes her so im going to back him on this one
Bey: Aww, ahha ive never seen Kanye trip over a girl so much before. I guess he like Riri over Amber
- Back at the table
Rih: Oh i love this song
Kanye: Wanna Dance?
Rih: Sure, * They head towards the dance floor and start dancing*
Kanye: * After a while* So what did you think of date number two?
Rih: it's great, It would have been better if it was just the two of us though
Kanye: oh yeah?
Rih: yeah * she laughs* wanna come back to mine for a bit?...



3 comments:

  1. did u know that u posted 3 times? lol. i got a little confused at the end too. update please!!!!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh it kept missing of the end so we kept reposting it but then it still missed of our writing in the end sorry :)

    ReplyDelete