Monday 8 August 2011

I'm gone take it to the moon take it to the stars (part6)

When we left of beyonce had gone to her mums for dinner to sort all the arguements out, but they all ended up arguing again and beyonce sacked Matthew as her manager also rihanna and kanye showed their feelings for one another in the studio.
Jay is at kanyes talking about rihanna
Kanye: shes cool she's cool
Jay: cool ? bro I asked are you feeling her not what her temperature was
Kanye: okay man yeh I'm feeling her she's hot bro
Jay: um i kno so you gonna take her out
Kanye: don't um I kno like your wife ain't sexy aswell
Jay: yeh she is but you shouldn't be watching her
Kanye: * laughs* I'm not bro
Jay: so where you gone take ri
Kanye: don't know man
Jay: take her to a nice restaurant treat her to some dear flowers and you might get some
Kanye: I don't think she's like that bro not on the first night
Jay: * raises his eyebrow* you forgetting she banged me bro
Kanye: okay maybe she is all the better for me though init
Jay: yup anyway I'm gotta get back want to make be her dinner before she gets back from the studio
Kanye: sounding like bee wears the pants in your relationship
Jay: don't mess bro I'm jus the best husband and plus she can't cook to save her life don't tell her I said bye bro remember ring rihanna stop being a shit bag
Kanye: shut up man I will bye
Jay leaves kanyes house and goes to the store to get some dinner he tells his driver to go get the stuff out of the store because he doesn't want to cause a fuss and he stays in the car. His driver comes back with the stuff and drives Jay home, back home Jay is just finishing making bee dinner he has made fried chicken and is putting the food on plates when bee walks in.
Bee: hey baby * sniffs up* umm what smells good?
Jay: hey beautiful and dinner
Bee: aw baby I would of cooked
Jay: * raises his eyebrow* baby you know you can't cook
Bee: I can
Jay: umm hmm and what can you cook then?
Bee: well I can make toast
Jay: baby that's not cooking and you even burn that know go sit down I'll bring the food in
Bee: * takes of her coat and shoes and washes her hands and goes to sit at the table where the food is already there * umm baby this looks good
Jay: I kno
Bee: big head
Jay: but it does I'm proud of myself
Bee:* laughs* okay baby
Jay: so how was the studio?
Bee: cool
Jay: did you record some new tracks?
Bee: * chewing her food* um hmm
Jay: wow bee I'm trying to start a conversation you know I don't wanna sit in silence
Bee: I'm sorry umm so what's kanye saying
Jay: well hes feeling this girl and hes gonna take her out for dinner
Bee: aww anyone I know
Jay: um hm rihanna
Bee:* nearly chokin on the chicken in her mouth* rihanna?
Jay: yeh he really likes her
Bee: why?
Jay: well I don't know maybe because shes nice looking
Bee: oh is she know I never noticed
Jay: * laughs* but she aint better than you
Bee: umm I kno
Jay: big head
Bee:* laughs* so he really like her even after he knows you fucked her
Jay: yeh
Bee: and she likes him
Jay: I suppose I saw them kissing in the studio
Bee: already I told you she's a hoe kanye better watch out
Jay: * laughs* your too much bee anyway are you finished let me take your plate
Bee: yeh but let me do that you cooked
Jay: okay I'm gonna go take a shower
Bee washes the dishes and tidys up the table while Jay takes his shower.
Jay:* shouting from the shower* beyonce bring me a towel
Bee: * shouts back * okay
Bee takes the towel in to the bathroom where Jay is stood looking at himself in the mirror
Jay: baby do you think I should lose a little weight?
Bee:* throws him the towel* Jay you are one strange guy why are you stood naked looking at yourself in the mirror and no I don't think you should lose weight stop being silly your sexy the way you are
Jay: ohhh you think im sexy?
Bee: you know I do
Jay: * hugs be from the back and kisses her cheek* and I think your sexy too
Bee:* smiles and turns round to face Jay* why thank you baby
They kiss for a while then Jay goes of to get changed while bee takes a shower.
The next morning Bee tries to make breakfast the toast is burning in the toaster the bacon is as black as the tv and well the eggs umm well let's jus say they ain't eggs anymore Jay wakes up to the fire alarm going off.
Bee: * panicking * Jay fuck the firemen are gonna come
Jay: why?
Bee: I got it set so when the alarm goes of the firemen turn up immediately
Jay: why would you do that when you know you can cook try and turn it of
Bee: * fiddling around with the alarm* I'm trying
Theirs a knock at the dor Jay goes to answer it standing their are 4 firemen with a huge hose
Jay: um guys theirs no fire mynwife jus can't cook you see and she burnt the breakfast and the alarm starting going off I'm really sorry
Firman 1: oh it's okay sir it happens all the time can I help you turn of your alarm?
Jay: yeh please
The firemen walk in to see bee waving a small towel around trying to get rid of the smoke
Jay: bee
Bee:* looks up embarrassed* um hi I'm really sorry I was jus trying to make breakfast and it burnt a little and then the alarm went off
Jay:* picks up a black piece of toast * a little?
Bee: shut ups Jay
The firemen manage to turn of the alarm and they leave
Bee: * looking around at the messy kitchen* jus don't say anything Jay
Jay: * laughs * I wasn't gonna
Bee: call a cleaner I'm done * walks of into the bedroom*
Jay: okay
Kanye has arranged to take rihanna out later that evening and has asked bee to help him pick out what to wear and what flowers to get her, even though bee doesn't like rihanna she still goes to help kanye.
Bee and kanye at kanyes house and are looking through his closet
Bee: what about this * picks up a White shirt and bow tie *
Kanye: too dressy I wanna look casual and laid back but also dressed like im on a date
Bee: got it where these jeans and this jumper thats cute go try it on
Kanye: okay bee * walks into the bathroom to put on the clothes*
When he walks back out bee is fixing her hair in the mirror she turns to look at him
Bee: nicceee I love it that's the outfit know come on get changed let's go and get some flowers
Kanye: okay bee thanks
Bee: no problem
When kanye is ready they go to the poshest flower store they can find and pick out the most beautiful pink and red roses
Bee: roses mean love so get her these
Kanye: love I don't wanna look soppy
Bee: oh shut up she will love them girls like soppy well not to much of it
Kanye: okay * turns to the woman at the counter* I'll take these
Kanye drives bee home and thanks her for helping him then he goes back to his house to get ready. At 8.30 kanye leaves to go and pick rihanna up
Rihanna:* opens the door * hey kanye you look cute
Kanye: *nervously * hey ri thanks you look beautiful as ever * passes her the flowers* these are for you
Rihanna: awww your so sweet let me go put these in water then we can leave
They leave for the restaurant where kanye has rented out the whole place jus for them two
Rihanna: omg no way this is beautiful did you rent out the whole place
Kanye: yeh I wanted it to be romantic and jus the two of us
Rihanna: kanye you are too sweet * she leans of and kisses him on the lips*
Kanye: umm your lips taste like cherries
Rihanna:* laughs* that would be my cherry flavoured lipstick you like
Kanye: I love can I taste it again
Rihanna: we'll see how the rest of the night goes
The waiter walks over
Waiter: you ready to order sir
Kanye: yeh I'll have a bottle of champagne the best in the house and I'll have the steak rihanna
Rihanna: um I'll have the steak to
Waiter: okay ill bring your champagne over know the steaks will take about 5 10 minutes
Kanye: okay
The waiter takes the menus and walks away
Rihanna: champagne umm lucky me
Kanye: only the best for my girl
Rihanna: your girl?
Kanye: well do you wanna be my girl
Rihanna: *smiles* let's finish the first date first yeh
Kanye: you will be my girl
Rihanna: * laughs*
The waiter comes back with there champagne and two cups he pours them their drinks.
Waiter: here you go maam sir
Rihanna and kanye: thank you
The waiter walks away and kanye and rihanna carry on talking their food comes 10 mins later and they eat.
Rihanna: this has been so nice
Kanye: it doesn't have to end yet
Rihanna:* smiles and kisses kanye on the lips* I have work in the morning
Kanye: * kisses rihanna again * okay I'll take you home come on
He takes her hand and they walk to the car kanye drops rihanna home and walks her to her door.
They kiss for a while and then say their goodbyes.
Rihanna: bye kanye
Kanye: bye baby
He gets in the car and drives home where he phones Jay to fill him in on the date
Jay: so tell me again why you didn't bring her home wit you
Kanye: she had work in the morning but it isn't all about fucking her I really like her bro
Jay: okay so it went good
Kanye: really good
Jay: so you gonna take her out again
Kanye: definitely she seemed to be digging me
Jay: yeh yeh ok bro I'm gonna go and bee said hi
Kanye: hi bee
Jay: wait wait she wants you a second
Bee: hey kanye did she like the flowers then
Kanye: yeh thanks bee
Bee: it's okay honey I'm happy you had a good night baby I'm gonna go know night
Kanye: night bee
Jay: okay night bro cya tomorrow
Kanye: okay bro night * hangs up the phone*




3 comments:

  1. Lmfao she burned the breakfast haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh god i was laughing so hard at Bey burning the shit out of the breakfast..i love this blog..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! only bey! it's funny how everyone exaggerate on her cooking! lol. kanye and rhi? i don't c it! lol. this was good! more please!!!!

    ReplyDelete