Wednesday 17 August 2011

its to big its to wide its to strong it wont fit (part8)

When we left of beyonce had an interview with jimmy fallon and kanye had invited rihanna to go out to the 40/40 club with him jay and bee where rihanna invited kanye back to her house
It is the next day and kanye has woke up in rihannas bed, rihanna is still sleepin and kanye doesn't want to wake her up he is quietly tryin to get out the bed.

Rih: mornin baby where you goin?
Kanye: mornin beautiful um jus to the restroom don't want you seein my mornin face
Rih: *pullin kanye back on to the bed* don't be silly I'm one that should tryin to fix my face I'm the girl
Kanye: a very beautiful girl
Rih:*laughs* shussh you'll make me blush
Kanye:*laughing with rih* okay baby
Rih: so where you takein me today I have a day of?
Kanye: well where do you want to go?
Rih: umm you could take me for lunch
Kanye:*puttin on his pants* okay babe ill pick you up at 2 I jus have to take care of a few things
Rih: okay don't be late
Kanye:late for you baby I would be mad *he laughs then kisses her* bye beautiful
Rih:*laughing* bye babe

Kanye leaves rihannas house and heads for bee and jays to fill jay in on his night when he gets their he hears bee shoutin at jay.kanye knocks at the door.
Bee: jay I told you leave it what the fuck are you doing ?
Jay: I'm tryin to help what is with you today ?
Bee: well your makin it worse
Jay: fine ill leave it do it yourself * he goes to answer the door*
Kanye: *laughin* ohh jay what have you done ?
Jay:*laughing* I don't know she's been in a mood all morning she's probably jus got a hangover
Kanye: *laughs* okay
Kanye and jay walk into the living room where bee is sat watchin television
Jay: thought you was cleaning ?
Bee: *ignoring jay* hey kanye
Kanye: hey bee jay tells me you've got a hangover
Bee: no I haven't jay talks shit he jus can't do the simpliest things
Jay: yeh well why aren't you doin them
Bee: because the cleaners here know
Kanye: okay guys anyway who wants to hear about my night ?
Bee: umm we were their
Jay: he means when rihanna took him home smartass
Bee: oh umm go on then
Kanye: urmm bee I wasn't talkin to you, why do you want to know about my night with rihanna
Bee: fine I know when I'm not wanted *gets up and walks out the room*
Jay: so come on fill me in
Kanye starts tellin jay about his night with rihanna by time they have finished talkin kanye realises it is 1.45 and he still needs to get a shower.
Kanye: *lookin at his watch* shit
Jay: what?
Kanye: I'm supposed to be takin rih out at 2 and I'm gonna be late if I go all the way home but I need a shower
Jay: take a shower here
Kanye: don't have no clothes
Jay: you left some here the other day when you got changed bee washed them for you, go get the cleaner to wash your boxers
Kanye: thanks bro * he goes to find the cleaner*

When kanye is dressed he says bye to bee and jay and heads to rihannas where she is waiting.
Kanye knocks on the door and rihanna answers in some casual dereon jeans and a cream blouse with some cream heels.
rihanna: hey about time
Kanye: * lookin at his watch* I'm not late anyway you look beautiful you ready?
Rihanna: thankyou babe and yeh come on I'm hungry * she walks past kanye to the car*
Kanye: dereon
Rihanna: what?
Kanye: your wearing dereon jeans
Rihanna: and what can I say they make nice clothes and I like bee she jus doesn't like me
Kanye: *laughs* okay, so where do you want to eat?
Rih: umm suprise me
Kanye: okay
he drives to a cute little restruant in the centre of newyork.
Kanye: *parking up outside the restruant* you like
Rihanna: we haven't got inside yet but yeh looks good up to know, you do choose the best places your so cute
Kanye: *laughs* come on
They walk inside and ask for a table for two the waiter shows them to a table and gives them their menus.
kanye: so, you my girl yet?
Rih: *looks up from her menu and smiles*
Kanye: well
Rih: *kisses him* are you my man ?
Kanye: I want to be
Rih: and I want to be your girl, so ask me?
Kanye: *laughs* okay rihanna
Rih: *smileing* yes kanye
Kanye: will you be my girlfriend?
Rihanna: *laughing* of course
They kiss and order their food, at the knowles household bee and jay have made up and are sat on the sofa watching a movie.
Bey: * turning to face jay* jay
Jay: yes
Bee: do you think rihanna actually likes kanye?
Jay: well yeh
Bee: okay * she turns back to watch the tele*
Jay: bee you need to try and get on with her for kanyes sake
Bee: I kno but you wouldn't want to get on with someone I cheated on you with would you?
Jay: you've cheated on me ?
Bee: oh shutup jay u know I haven't
Jay: yeh well jus talk to her, maybe go to lunch with her
Bee: ill think about it
Jay: * sighs* okay bee
Bee: love you
Jay: *laughs* nope your not gettin out of it that easily
Bee: *laughing* but why it would be awkward
Jay: beyonce giselle knowles as your husband I order you to take rihannas out for lunch
Bee* laughing* fine but you can phone her and sort it
Jay: beyonce why am I going to phone rihanna and ask her to go for lunch with you, no you can phone her
Bee: fine ill phone her tommorow
Jay: good girl
Bee: * kicks him of the couch* go and make me a drink
Jay: *laughing* yes miss knowles
Bee: miss what you divorcing me know
Jay: oh sorry mrs carter
Bee: good boy

3 comments:

  1. dang!!! bey bossy! lol. i really can't c kanye and rihanna dating! it seems awkward! lol. but this is great! thanks 4 the update! next part please!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right like Bey is basically Sasha lol...I gotta hear what this lunch with her and Rihanna will be like..and you do a lot of your post about Kanye and Rihanna..I want more Bey and Jay lol..update soon please..

    ReplyDelete
  3. this blog is real interesting i can't wait to see how bey and rih's lunch is gonna go! And i agree with Tati, i would like to see more bey and jay too! ;) lol. please update soon :))

    ReplyDelete