Saturday 20 August 2011

So we livin live like a video (part10)

So when we left of someone had told the newspaper about rihanna and kanye this turned out to be beys and jays cleaner Claire, rihanna thought kanye told the paper so she broke up with him and kanye thought Jay told the paper which lead to him beatin up Jay, bee was the one who found out it was Claire and tried to convince rihanna to talk to kanye.
It is the morning and beyonce is off on a photoshoot, jayz is sat in bed on the phone to kanye.

Kanye: I'm really sorry, I was jus mad and I really like her man
Jay: I kno, why would you even think I would tell a newspaper about your business anyway i mean it's not like I need the money
Kanye:I jus jumped to conclusions and you was the only person I told
Jay: um okay bro your forgiven but ever hit me again man and I'll knock you out
Kanye:* laughs* thanks bro
Jay: so have you spoke to rihanna ?
Kanye: nah
Jay: she still not answering your calls then ?
Kanye: no
Jay: well I persuaded bee to go for lunch with her, so she's gonna go after her photoshoot, she'll try and get her to ring you
Kanye: well let's hope they don't start fighting themselves, you know I don't think bees over the whole cheating thing yet bro
Jay: I know she isn't, as she keeps reminding me but I think she's got her mature head on today *laughs*
Kanye: haha okay bro well il speak to you later bye
Jay: bye
Jay hangs up the phone and goes to take a shower. Beyonce has finished her photoshoot and rings rihanna to ask her if she's still gonna go for lunch with her.
Bee: * phoning rihanna, talk in to her mum * this bitch better answer the phone I'm not waiting around on this hoeeeheyyy rihanna
Rih: hey bee
Bee: so you still down for goin to lunch?
Rih: yeh yeh um so what time ?
Bee: well I'll come and pick you up in about 20mins is that okay?
Rih: yeh that's fine
Bee: okay bye
Rih: by... *bee hangs up the phone before rihanna can say bye*
Bee: * talking to her mum in the car* I can not believe Jay has convinced to even talk to this bitch never mind take her for dinner, mum I can't be arsed let's jus me and you go to lunch
Mama Tina: no bee you've jus called her know your taking me home then your goin to get her you hear me.
Bee: fine but it doesn't mean I'm goin to be nice to her, she fuckin slept with my husband urgh hoe
Mama Tina: beyonce watch your language and you have forgiven Jay so why not her ?
Bee: whatever mum and because Jay was drunk and she knew exactly what she was doin she couldn't wait till I got out the way so she could pounce on my man, I bet she spiked his drink or something.
Mama tina: and how do you know she wasn't drunk aswell, I doubt she spiked his drink. No beyonce you jus need to forgive and forget do you hear me girl.
Bee: * looking out the window* oh look we're here, bye mum love you
Mama Tina: I'm not playin beyonce, you better not start with that poor girl she jus wants to get along with you.
Bee: I'll try
Mama Tina: no you will do
Bee: bye
Mama Tina: love you too
Bee:* laughs* bye mum
Mama Tina: bye my honeybee * she kisses bee on the cheek and gets out the car*
beyonce tells the driver to drive her to rihannas, when they get their bee goes and knocks on the door, rihanna opens.
Rih: hi beyonce, come in a minute I jus need to grab my bag
Bee: hi, okay * she walks in the house*
Rih: * rihanna goes to get her bag from her room* won't be a minute bee
Bee: okay
Rih: * walking back down the stairs* okay got it, so where we eatin ?
Bee: Shall we jus get some popeyes and bring it back here so we can talk without people surrounding us?
Rih: yeh course
Bee: okay come on let's go and get it
Rih: *in the car talk in to bee* shall I phone him?
Bee: yes you should
Rih: but
Bee: but nothing when we get back to yours gonna call him okay
Rih: um ok
They get their food and head back to rihannas, when they get to rihannas bee tells her driver to pick her u in 3 hours.
They eat their food on the sofa and talk.
Rih: beyonce
Bee: what?
Rih: why do you hate me so much?
Bee: well why do you think rihanna?
Rih: bee I told you we were both drunk and I regret it so much, he wouldn't want me over you anyway your perfect
Bee: okay let's not go that far, anyway forget that for know you said you was gonna call kanye
Rih: but what am I supposed to say
Bee: I don't know, tell him how you feel
Rih: but I don't know how I feel, I'm so confused beyonce I don't know what to do
Bee: well do you want to be with him?
Rih: yeh, well I think I do
Bee: well it's either yes or no, not I think we are not in pre-school
Rih: okay well yes I want to be with him
Bee: okay well their you go now ring him
Rih: I can't
Bee: why cant you ?
Rih: I jus ... * bee snatches the phone out of rihannas hand and dials kanyes number*
bee: there it's ringing * she passes the phone back to rihanna*
Rih: * takes the phone* hello
Kanye: rihanna hello, I'm really sorry I shouldn't of told Jay and, and I really think I love you rihanna I want to be with you
Rih: I want to be with you too but I can't have you telling everyone our business all the time, why don't you take a leave out of jays book, I bet he doesn't tell you about his and bees PRIVATE nights
Kanye: well...
Bee interrupts him shouting from the side of rihanna
Bee: shut up kanye, dont even try and say he does
Kanye: okay no but he does tell me some things
Rih: anyway if and I mean if we were to get back together you would have to promise me that you would keep it private and not let all the media know
Kanye: I promise, so can we start again
Rih: yes we can but if something like this happens again it's over okay kanye
Kanye: okay thank you *shouting* THANKYOU BEE
Bee: * eating her chicken* your welcome kanye
Rih: okay kanye I'm gonna go bye
Kanye: okay bye beautiful
Rihanna hangs u the phone
Bee: now wasn't that easy
Rih: thank you so much bee, why are you helpin me bee?
Bee: cause kanyes my friend and I don't like seeing him hurt plus Jay made me have lunch with you
Rih: I really want us to get along bee
Bee: um
Rih: please forgive me, I am really sorry
Bee: it's okay rihanna I forgive you
Rih:* hugging bee* thank you
Bee: okay
Rih: yey beyonce Knowles is my friend
Bee:* laughing* okay rihanna
They talk for a bit more until the driver comes the to pick beyonce up.
Bee: bye rihanna
Rih: bye bee
When bee gets home Jay is sat watching tv.
Jay: hey baby, how did it go?
Bee: well kanye and rihanna are back together
Jay: and did use talk about jus getting along
Bee: yeh we're okay now
Jay: finally * he drags bee on to to his knee* my good girl
Bee:* laughing* my good boy * she kisses Jay *
Jay: I love you mrs carter
Bee: ditto
Jay: don't ditto me know say it back properly
Bee: I love you to mr carter, I'm goin to take a shower
Jay: good I was sat thinking of polite ways to tell you that you smell
Bee:* kicks Jay* shut up
Jay: ow baby your to violent
Bee: good


1 comment: