Wednesday 24 August 2011

Head down as I watch my feet take turns hitting the ground (part 12)

When we left of beyonce had made Jay go out so she could have the girls over but when Jay left bee invited someone in which she kissed and called Justin......
Bee:*looking at her phone theirs a message from Jay* SHIT! Get dressed and go Jays on his way back
JT * jumping out of the bed* what! Fuck
Bee: hurry the fuck up
JT: where are my pants?
Bee: *lookin around* fuck fuck fuck fuck oh my fucking god where did you throw them
They hear a car pull up outside bee runs to the window
Bee: oh my jesus fucking Christ go Justin go
JT: but
Bee: get out
JT: * running to the front door* this way
Bee: no go threw the back *pushing Justin towards the back door*
Just as Justin is out the Jay walks threw the front bee runs to him.
Bee: hey baby *she kisses his cheek*
Jay: hey beautiful, did you have a good night?
Bee: yeh it was cool did you?
Jay: yeh,*yawning* I'm tired let's go to bed
they walked into the bedroom the bed covers are messy, bee spots just ins pants in the corner of the room.
Jay: whys the bed a mess?
Bee: *panicking* I I erm I was sleeping * she moves closer to the pants standing in front of them so they are out of jays sight*
Jay: okay * starts to take of his top and jeans and jumps into bed*
bee: *turns of the light and picks up the jeans quickly and backs out the room* I'll be back in a minute I'm jus getting some water
Jay: okay baby
Bee goes to the phone to phone Justin
Bee: *whispering* hey
JT: hey have you found my Jean?
Bee: yeh, I'll give them to you tomorrow
JT: okay baby, tonight was amazing
Bee: I know, next time your place mine is way to risky
JT: of course
Bee: okay I'm gonna go I told Jay I was getting a glass of water bye
JT: bye beautiful
Bee hangs up the phone and hides the jeans in one of he larger bags and goes back into the bedroom where Jay has fallen asleep.
The next morning Jay has made bee breakfast in bed.
Jay: *walking into the bedroom with bees breakfast on a tray* wake up beautiful
Bee:*sitting up and feeling very guilty and horrible when she's the breakfast * oh my god thank you baby
Jay:*putting the tray on her knee* anything for my wife
Bee:*pulling Jay towards her and kissing him * I love you so much Jay * she starts to cry but tries to face away so Jay doesn't see he tears*
Jay: what's up ?
Bee: *wiping her face* erm I jus have an eyelash in my eye
Jay:*pulling her face closer to his* I can't see anything
Bee:*more tears start rolling down her face* damn stupid fucking eyelash * she starts to eat the toast *
Jay: bee what up ?
Bee: nothing babe *trying to change the subject * umm this breakfast is yummy
Jay:*raising hs eyebrow at bee* your my wife I kno when your upset know what's up
Bee: did you make this all from scratch *bites into a pancake*
Jay: I asked you a question, has someone upset you?
Bee:*lucking down at the plate tears start to fall again* no
Jay: *sits down besides her and puts his arm round her* then want up?
Bee: Jay I I didn't
Jay: you didn't what
Bee: the girls didn't come round last night
Jay:*pulling his arm away from bee* what you trying to say beyonce?
Bee:*puts the breakfast on the floor and turns to face Jay* Jay you know I love you right
Jay: beyonce what the fuck, who came to the house last night I swear if it was a man we're over
Bee:*looking down a the bedsheets tears flowing down hr face* I'm so sorry baby it was jus the once, It jus happened he was so nice to me and....
Jay: *starting to shout * you stupid fuckg hoe, and what and what beyonce, who the fuk is it ?
Bee: *shouting back* and you fuckin cheated on me, I don't know who you calling a hoe you dumb bastard
Jay: I was drunk you stupid hoe, you knew what you was doing inviting a man into our home, ar you fucking stupid bitch
Bee: so you fucking say,I don't care shawn you still cheated so how does it feel jayz how does it fuckin feel?
Jay: are you serious? You did this to get back at me, well beyonce how does it feel to be single? * he takes his keys and walks out the house*
Bee: * starts to cry * what have I done ?
When beyonce has calmed down a little bit she phones solange to tell her what happened.
Bee:*sniffling down the phone* hello
Solange: bee whats up?
Bee: he's left me solo he's gone *she starts to cry*
solange: what, why?
Bee: I I slept with another man
Solange:*sounding angry with her sister* what beyonce why the fuck would yo do that ?
Bee: I don't know, all I kno is I have jus lost the love of my life because I was selfish
Solange: what do you mean you was selfish?
Bee: because Jay cheated on me so I wanted to see how he lined being cheated on, I guess it wasn't the best thing to do
Solange: no fuckng shit Sherlock, are you out of your mind what are you going to do?
Bee: * she starts crying more* I don't know hes never gonna want to speak to me again, what if he divorces me solange I can't go threw a divorce I love him, I really can't lose him
Solange: I'm sorry sis but you should of though about that before opening your legs for another man.
Bee: okay solange your not helping bye * she hangs up he phone*
Jay has gone round to kanyes house to tell him what bee has done.
Kanye: no fucking way man, with who ?
Jay: I don kno I was so mad I jus needed to get ou of their before I got arrested for hitting a woman
Kanye: oh my god man I don't know what to say, it doesn't seem like the kind of thing bee would do
Jay: I kno, but I love her man, but after this I don't know if I like her
Kanye: what you gonna do?
Jay: I don't know, this is fucked up man why why would she do that I swear when I find out who it was
Kanye: don't do anything stupid bro, jus calm down then go back home use need to speak
Jay: okay thanks bro, I'm gonna drive back then I'll speak to you later * he walks to the door*
Kanye: bye
Jay drives home when he gets back bee is sat on the couch crying
Bee: *seeing Jay walk through the door and running to hug him* baby
Jay:*dragging bee of him* don't touch me
Bee:*backing away* I'm so sorry Jay I jus wanted you to know what it felt like and Justin was just there and single
Jay: justin fuckin justin
Bee: Im sorry
Jay:*shouting* your sorry what the fuck was you thing you stupid bitch, get back at me what are we 6
Bee: I'm sorry Jay, it was a mistake
Jay: what like are marriage
Bee:*shocked* what
Jay: why the fuck did we get married if we can't trust each other?
Bee: *starts crying* don't say that Jay we love each other, we do
Jay: yes but its not al, about love is I beyonce
Bee: Jay please
Jay: how about we get a divorce then you can sleep with everyone of these stupid popstars yeh
Bee: *crying more* no Jay I want you please don't do this I want you and only you please baby don't leave me
Jay: you want me ?
Bee: yes I love you shawn
Jay: really do you love justin aswell
Bee: no I only love you
Jay: oh I'm sorry it's jus I thought you made love to him last night in our bed
Bee: no Jay it was just sex it didn't mean nothing
Jay: *in a sarcastic tone * oh thank god that makes it so much better
Bee: Jay please I'm really sorry I love you don't divorce me
Jay:*feeling sorry for bee* I'm not going to divorce you
Bee: oh thank you Jay
Jay: but we need some time apart I'm goin to stay in a hotel for a fe days
Bee: *wiping her tears* ok
Jay packs some of his things and leaves the house

3 comments:

  1. Man Bey why'd you have to go and do that...smh..I'm so sad for Bey but I'm sad for Jay as well :/ I hope they work through this...just so much drama ugh..great post update soon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this was like ur best post to date! great job!! i really felt bad for bey & all that cryin she was doin but i was also feelin bad for jay...so much emotion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Jay said in (Song Cry) "I know the way a nigga living was wack, but you don't get a nigga back like that"

    ReplyDelete