Friday 5 August 2011

On to the next one..(part 2)

When we left off Beyonce found out about Jay z cheating with Rihanna and went berserk. The couple haven't been speaking for 2 weeks, Jay z has been staying at a hotel and Beyonce is thinking about a divorce..

Bey: *phone rings* hey kanye
Kanye: hey bey have you seen Jay I can't get hold of him on his cell
Bey: no
Kanye: okay what's up with use two anyway why's Jay in a hotel
Bey: he hasn't told you, that dick cheated on me
Kanye: no.. What the fuck who with ?
Bey: that red headed hoe rihanna
Kanye: What? right imma try call him now
Bey: okay bye
Kanye: bye bee *hangs up the phone and rings Jay*
Jay: hey bro
Kanye: yo what's this I hear about you cheating on bey, you know how lucky you are to have that girl
Jay: I no bro it was once and I was drunk
Kanye: and with rihanna you know I liked her man
Jay: I no I'm sorry I didn't kno what I was doing
Kanye: don't play that game, it's meant be bros before hoes man
Jay: look I'm sorry brother
Kanye: we ain't brothers * hangs up the phone*
Jay grabs the bottle of champagne from the side and downs it in one then heads out to the
40/40 club. Jay has got pretty wasted and tells his driver to take him home
Jay: *banging on the door* beyonce let me in
Bey: what the fuck you doin at my house
Jay: saying hi to my beautiful wifey
Bey: right you said it now go away. Go back to your hoe!
Jay: rihanna?
Bey: I dont know. Which one is it this time Jay?
* Drunken Jay begins to get angry*
Jay: maybe I fucking will, she's better than you in bed anyway. We had a great time..
*bey interrupts*: just fucking sober up and grow up!
*beyonce slams the door and the driver takes Jay back to the hotel
Bey: fucking prick!*starts crying*
Beyonce grabs her car keys and storms out of the house
Bey:* phones her mum crying * mum
Mama Tina: hey bey what's up where are you
Bey: I'm in the car coming over there, Jay cheated on me mum
Mama Tina: whattt wait till I see that boy im gonna give him a piece of my mind
Bey: * starts crying harder* why does this always happen to me mum
Mama Tina: oh baby don't cry
*the storm is getting worse outside*
Bey: ok mama I'll speak to you when I get There, love you
Mama Tina: love you too sweet
A jeep comes out of nowhere in front of the car and because she is going so fast and the roads slippery both cars collide and let out a huge *BANG!*...

No comments:

Post a Comment