Monday 29 August 2011

You put my love on top (part15)

First of all YASSSSSSSSSSS BEYONCE IS PREGNAT FINALLY IM SOOO HAPPY, SHE'S GOING TO BE AN AMAZING MUM AND JAYZ GONNA BE AN AMAZING DAD, IM SO JEALOUS OF THAT CHILD THOUGH IT'S PARENTS ARE BEYONCE AND FUCKING JAYZ I MEAN WOOOOAAAAHHHHH SPOILT IS NOT THE WORD. anyway on to the blog.

When we left of beyonce had an bad hangover and stayed in bed all day when she got up jayz told her that he got a phone call about someone wanting to sue roc nation and he needed to fly down to LA to sort it out beyonce was upset about this because they had only jus got back together and Jay had to leave that day and was going to be gone for about 2-3 weeks.

Beyonce is round rihannas house they are discussing their fight.
Bey:*laughing* oh my god rihanna I am sorry
Rih:*also laughing* I'm sorry too oh god we're so daft anyway how long has Jay gone for ?
Bee: a few weeks urgh I'm gonna be on my own unless I go to my mums and I can't be doing with her telling me what to do like I'm a child so I'll jus stay at home.
Rih: well you could stay here for a few days if you want it would be fun give us time to get to know each other better.
Bee: really you don't mind
Rih: well as long as you don't try to beat me up again haha
Bee: haha I won't and okay I'll go and get my stuff
Rih:*excited* I'll come one minute
Bee: okay
They drive back to beyonce and jays house and get some clothes for bee and a few other stuff like toothbrush and moisterisers and makeup and you know the usual stuff.
Bee:*getting exited* aw it's gonna be fun feels like I'm goin on holiday yey
Rih: *taking one of beys bags to the car* aw I kno
They drive back to rihannas house to drop of bees stuff and then go and get some lunch.
They go to a fancy little restraunt which was quite empty luckily.
Rih: *licking her lips* umm I'm hungry
Bee: same, I think I'm gonna have the lobster salad what about you rih?
Rih: oh that sounds nice might copy you
The waiter comes over they order a bottle of champagne and their food, the food takes about 10 minutes to come.
Rih: this is so nice
Bee: I kno, so rih how's things with you and kanye?
Rih: great he's so nice and does the cutest things, the other day he sent me flowers and a cd of him singing umbrella Haha lame but cute
Bee: *laughing* aw he's so sweet, he really loves you
Rih: aw I kno and I love him, I'm so happy you got us back together bee
Bee: well you that's jus me haha *she starts to feel a little light headed* oh god I feel a little tipsy of that wine
Rih:*laughing* oh god bee let's get you home you Light weight
They drive back to rihannas house, when they get their they get changed into their pyjamas and do each others nails and watch a film.
Bee: aw it's like a little pamper party
Rih: haha aw I kno, even though we haven't liked each other long bee I feel like I can trust you with anything can i?
Bee: *painting rihannas nails* of course why do you have something to tell me ?
Rih: erm yeh
Bee: what is it rih?
Rih: I think I maybe pregnant?
Bee:*surprised* omg didn't use have a condom?
Rih: we do normally but I was a bit tipsy and we didn't have one sooo
Bee: have you done a test ?
Rih: not yet but I've bought a home one
Bee: do it know
Rih: okay bee back in 5
Bee sits watching the film until rihanna comes back down the stairs she is holding the prgnancy test by her side.
Bee: well...
Rih: I'm scared to check it do it for me bee
Bee: *taking it of rihanna* omg
Rih: what is it?
Bee:* screaming and giving rihanna a hug* your pregnant baby girl
Rih: omg no way omg how am I going to tell kanye ?
Bee: well your not gonna tell him until your certain we are going to book you a private doctor for tomorrow okay
Rih: okay bee
Bee: I'm tired let's go bed
Rih: sleep in my bed with me bee I need someone next to me I've jus had a shock
Bee: hah okay rihanna but remember I'm married
Rih: haha okay beyonce
They go up to bed in the morning they get dressed and rihanna makes them breakfast then they wait for the doctor to arrive, there is a knock at the door bee answers it.
Bee: hey doctor brown how are you come in
Doctor: hello mrs carter I'm fine thank you dear and you
Bee: oh call me beyonce and yeh I'm good follow me
Bee leads the doctor into the living room where rihanna is and tells him that they think rihanna is pregnant.
Doctor: okay well rihanna good news your 4 weeks pregnant
Rihanna and bee look at each other and start screaming and hugging one another
Rih: omg I'm soo happy thank you doctor brown
Doctor: it's okay
Bee:*showing the doctor to the door * thank you bye
Doctor: your welcome beyonce bye
Bee: rihanna your pregnant girl oh my god I'm so happy for you
Rih: okay I need to tell kanye
Bee: yes you do
Rih: but how?
Bee: erm invite him out for dinner with you and tell him then, but if use wanna celebrate go to his place please haha
Rih: haha okay bee thank you *she gives bee a hug then goes to ring kanye*
Kanye:* okay 9 then *
rih: yeh baby pick me up
Kanye: okay beautiful bye
Rih: bye * she hangs up *
Beyonce helps rihanna get ready, when rihanna has left beyonce invites solange round to keep her company.
Bee: yeh so guess what rihannas pregnant
Solange: oh my god no way really ?
Bee: yeh but keep it to yourself big mouth don't even tell mum okay
Solange: okay I won't
Kanye and rihanna are at the restaurant eating rihanna decides it is time to tell him.
Rih: kanye I have some news
Kanye: good or bad
Rih: well it's good for me
Kanye: come on tell me
Rih: I'm pregnant
Kanye: * jumping up and kissing rih * oh my god I'm so happy baby that's amazing news how many weeks are you?
Rih: 4 weeks so you happy your gonna be a daddy kanye
Kanye: i kno baby I love you soo much
Rih: I love you too
They kiss for a while then it's time to go.
Kanye: you comin back to mine to celebrate ?
Rih: yeh I'm coming back to yours but no sex I don't want to hurt the baby
Kanye: okay baby
They drive back to kanyes and watch a film in bed and fall asleep in each there arms, meanwhile at rihannas house beyonce and solange decided to go clubbing and have only jus stumbled in drunk out of their minds.
Bee: * slurring her words* aww I love you solange your the best sister ever
Solange: *also slurring her words * I love you to big sis
Bee: * getting emotional because she's drunk and starting to cry* I miss erm I miss Jay, where is he why isn't he here
Solange: *also crying because she's drunk* I don't know, bee we are in the wrong house this isn't your house
Bee: no this is the red girls house
Solange : ohhh
They find there way to the bedroom and go to sleep.


2 comments:

  1. Lmao soo funny at the end when Bey and Solo are crying..smh..I can't believe Rih is pregnant..update soon please...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol @ them lightweights cryingg lol. and wow rih's preggers (kinda like bey ^_^^) please update soon :)

    ReplyDelete