Monday 8 August 2011

Who run this mother? (part 5)

In the last post Beyonce's dad booked her for a 'classy' playboy shoot. Beyonce was furious and fell out with her dad. Her dad got annoyed with her attitude and they have'nt spoken since. Beyonce decides to go to the studio where she finds Rihanna recording a song with the boys. Beyonce has an overall terrible day. Its now time she made it up with her dad...

*Both getting ready in the morning*
Bey: Hey baby, come with me to mommas because i need to sort this out with my dad. He is my dad and my manager after all and i need to explain to him that i dont want to do that kinda crap.
Jay: Mmmm, Bee thats going to be difficult, i have to record with Kanye and Rihanna for the new track. I dont think were going to meet the deadline and im going to be super busy today.
Bey: Urggh, fine. I guess your works more important than your wife.
Jay: Bee, dont be like that! I'll try and come but im not promising anything
Bee: Forget it! * She exits the room*
Beyonce drives to Mama Tinas house and knocks on the door, the whole family are sat together. Tina, Mathew, Beyonce and Solange. ( Julez is at school)
Jay: * Arriving at the studio* , Yo Kanye, wheres Riri? We got a lot of work today, we have to finish the 'All of the Lights' video asap!
Riri: Someone say my name?
Kanye: Yeah man,shes here and yeh lets get to it.
*Back at the Knowles Household*
All shouting at the same time: No, how could you, wait, stop, shutup, why, dad, Bee!
Tina: Shutup! Can't we sort this out civilly i cant believe your behaving like this
Bee: You know what i've had enough of this shit! I can't have you being my manager anymore. From now on, your just my dad! Ill manage myself
Mathew: Im pretty sure we bought you up with better manners, i cant bear to see what your turning into Bee, so fine i wont manage you. Just try and show me some respect and ask your other half to aswell, thats all i ask.
Bee: What do you expect? You wanted me to do a NUDE PHOTOSHOOT FOR PLAYBOY?!?!?!
Tina: Honey Bee, you raise your voice in my house just one more time..
Bee: Sorry Momma
Mathew: I was being proffesional and every other celebrity does it. Also like i've mentioned before, it was a classy shoot.
Bey: I'm not every other celebrity, and it upsets me that you would think that. Anyway forget it, ive made my decision.
Mathew: Fine
-Back at the recording studio
Kanye: Wow, Rihanna im so glad we picked you for this video, your amazing
Riri: Aww Thankyou K!
Jay: Less flirting, more working?
*Kanye gets all shy and Rihanna begins to chuckle softly*
Jay: * Phone begins to blare* Wait you guys its Bee, I gotta take this. Lets take a quick break
- Jay exits the room and Kanye turns to Rihanna
Kanye:*Nervously* Hey.. Umm Ri, you want to get a bite to eat sometime... um its your choice i just..
Rihanna: *Goes closer to Kanye and gives him a massive kiss on the lips, silencing him instantly*
Jay: *returns to the room and finds the 'new couple' kissing* On itt Kaay!
- The couple look embarresed and seperate from their embrace
Jay: Wanna get back to work or you guys busy?



















1 comment:

  1. This was really good it's funny how kanye and rihanna like each other lol. More!! and longer too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete