Sunday 7 August 2011

I miss you like everyday (part4)

When we left off Beyonce had come out of hospital and mama tina had invited everyone to dinner including Jay, Jay had brought Beyonce some presents and explained his feelings about her and beyonce had taken him back.
It has been 3 weeks now and the whole cheating situation seems to have been put to the back of everyone's minds bey and Jay are back living together and everything is good between them.
Jay is in the kitchen making Beyonce breakfast in bed.
Bee: *shouting from the bedroom* JAYYYY WHERE'S MY FOOD AT ?
Jay: it's coming baby *carrying the food into the bedroom*
Bee: thank you baby
Jay: anything for you beautiful *kisses Beyonce on the forehead* I should be leaving now baby
Bee: where you goin?
Jay: I told you Im going to the studio with kanye
Bee: you 2 friends again ?
Jay: friends? *laughs*
Bee: okay brothers whatever Jay
Jay: you are so lame sometimes babe anyway love you bye
Bee: psshhh bye
Jay: you missed out 3 words
Bee: *puts on a sarcastic tone* I did?
Jay: yup *starts to tickle bees sides* know what are those words bee?
Bee: * laughing trying to get the words out* okay ohohkay. I love you
Jay: good girl *he kisses bee on the lips* bye baby * he walks towards the door*
Bee: bye Jay *she finishes eating her breakfast and then takes a shower*
Bees phone starts ringing bee grabs her towel and runs to it
Bee: hey angie
Angie: hey bee you ready I'm on my way
Bee: umm nearly and why you coming here?
Angie: you have a photoshoot for playboy your dad didnt tell you ?
Bee: *laughs* yeh sure i do angie
Angie: *confused* um bee you do
Bee: *shouts down the phone* WHAT NO WAY AM I FUCKING DOIN PLAYBOY WHY THE FUCK WOULD MY DAD BOOK ME FOR THAT SHIT I SWEAR ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS HIS FUCKING 20% IM NOT TAKING MY CLOTHES OF FOR PLAYBOY NO WAY
angie: but it's booked
Bee: well then you better unhook it
Angie: wait I'll ring your dad know and see what we can do
Bee: you can cancel it that's what you can do *she hangs up the phone*
Bee is fuming at her dad for booking a photoshoot at playboy for her and she just needs to express her feelings to someone but she doesn't want to distract Jay at the studio, she rings solange.
Bee:* on the phone to solange * can you believe it though? How would he even want his daughter doing play boy I now it's all about the money with him and not my feelings
Solange: I know bee he's a fuckin dick for doing that I don't care if he's are dad well he should fucking act like one wait till I tell mum
Bey:* her other phone starts to ring* I have to go solo i think this is dad love you bye
Solange: okay bey bey love you too *she hangs up the phone*
Bee:* answers the phone* dad what the fuck
Matthew: I'm sorry bee but the money they offered was out of this world can't you just rethink it?
Bee: are you fuckin serious dad is that all the care about the money? Why would you want your daughter to pose for playboy?
Matthew: course not and they said it would be classy
Bee: yes it is and classy fuckin classy ill still be fuckin naked dad I'm not doing it so fuck you
Matthew: right beyonce swear at me one more time and I
Bee: and you what ? And you what ? Dad ummm speak up I swear you've gone to far this time
Matthew: okay I made a mistake I'm sorry I'll make it up to you I swear
Bee: yeh you fuckin will *she hangs up the phone*
Now beyonce has a free day and she decides to go and see what Jay is doing in the studio.
Bee:*gets in the car and tells the driver to take her to the studio* so can you pick me back up in about 3 hours and then you can take me to the mall I deserve some new shoes after all that drama
Driver: sure maam
Bee: oh don't call me that it makes me sound old call me bee
Driver: um okay miss bee
Bee: no * laughs* jus bee
Driver:*laughing with bee* okay bee
Bee: good boy okay remember 3 hours then to the mall bye
Driver: got it bye bee
Jay: I don't know if it's such a good idea this what if bee comes in and sees rihanna in here she will go off on one
Kanye: shush rihanna might here you
Jay: you cant hear threw the singing booth you dumb shit
Kanye: well you owe me man rihannas doing it and bee isn't jus gonna turn up she's got work
Jay: i gue....
Bee walks in the room interrupting Jays sentence
Bee: hey guys
Jay: * nervously * hey bee what you dojn here?
Bey: can't I ....
Producer: * interupts bee starts talking through the mic to rihanna* okay rihanna one more time
Bee: what did he say?
Jay: he said okay it's raining we're running outta time
bee: do you think I'm stupid for 1 its sunny outside and for 2 he said rihanna is rihanna here Jay?
Jay: um don't know ?
Bee:how can you not fucking now
The producer tells everyone to be quiet and rihanna pops up from where she must of been tying her shoe laces and starts singing threw the mic, beyonce looks at Jay and Jay tries to loose contact with her but bey jus keeps staring. Rihanna stops singing and comes out the booth
Jay: kanye wanted her to be on the track
Bee: did he know
Jay: yeh bee please believe me
Bee: I do
Jay: you do
Bee: yeh but I just don't understand something
Jay: what ?
Bee: out of all the women in the music industry why her ?
Jay: I don't know ? He jus wanted her
Bee: well I'm not about to let her ruin things between us again so I'm gonna go before I rip that period of her head bye everyone
Jay: okay bye bee love you
Bey: um * walks out the door*
Bey rings her driver her to come pick her up she just wants to go shopping and take her mind of everything that has went on.
Beyonce jus goes to the mall with her security guard and forgets about playboy and rihanna and Jay. People are crowding around and asking for autographs and pictures.
Bee: okay guys calm down
Fans: beyonce I love you , can. Have an autograph, beyond can I have a picture please.
After taking pictures with most of her fans beyonce can finally go and shop but there are still fans in the store and it is getting a little too much for bee she decides to jus go home and shop online.when Jay gets home bee is sat watching tele.
Jay: hey bee
Bee: hey
Jay: what's up?
Bee: alot
Jay:*sits down next to her* tell me what's up beautiful
Bee: well first of all I get a phone call in the morning saying I've got a photoshoot
Jay: um okay and ...
Bee: it was for fuckin playboy my dad booked me for playboy
Jay: what you didnt fuckin do it did you ?
Bee: of course I didn't fuckin do it thats why I came down to the studio cuz I had a free day and then I see that red headed hoe
Jay: rihanna
Bee: no the women at the desk yes fuckin rihanna
Jay: she was their for work and you said you wouldn't let it bother you
Bee: so fuckin what Jay I already had my dad being stupid I didn't need to come there and see rihanna up in your face
Jay: bee she wasnt
Bee: whatever anywa I don't even care my dad jus pissed me off so much
Jay: I know he's fuckin outta order I'm gonna ring him
Bee: your telling me and yeh ring him I want you to shout at him he deserves it.
Jay:*on the phone to Matthew* why would you want your own daughter to do playboy you sick bastard
Matthew: right I'm sick of you and beyonce showing me no respect
Jay: you have to earn respect and booking playboy shoots for your daughter no matter how much money is not earning respect are you fuckin stupid that's my fuckin wife and your tryin to make her do naked shoots
Matthew: it was going to be a classy shoot
Jay: how can you even say that why would you want your daughter naked in a magazine that's some sick shit man
Matthew: I didn't but the money was to good to turn down
Jay: oh so it doesn't matter about your daughter along as you get you 20%
Matthew: I never said that
Bey takes the phone of Jay
Bee: you didnt have to everyone knows your jus greedy for money bye dad *she hangs up the phone*
Jay: fuck him man
Bee: he's my dad
Jay: what kind of dad does what he just did
Bee: I suppose
They both sit down and watch tele until they feel thereselfs falling asleep and then they drag themselves up to bed the next morning beyonces mum has invited everyone over to dinner to sort out the arguments.

3 comments:

  1. cant wait for the update!.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn that's fucked up mathew took it too far!!!
    and i cracked up when jay said "he said okay it's raining we're running outta time" hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. that wasn't right of Matthew but that's still her dad! they can't curse him out like that! but this was great!

    ReplyDelete