Friday 26 August 2011

I told you how you hurt me baby but you don't care (part 13)

When we left of beyonce had slept with Justin and ended up telling Jay because she felt guilty, Jay got angry and threatened to divorce her which made bee really upset, know he has left and gone to stay in a hotel for a few days.
Bee is at home on her own she has not left the house for 2 days know and is still really depressed about Jay leaving. Her phone starts to ring.
bee: *sounding upset* hey mama
Mama tina:beyonce baby, I've been so worried why haven't you been answering anyone's calls
Bee: I'm sorry mama I jus didn't feel like talking to anyone, I feel so ashamed
Mama tina: baby you need to get out the house your gonna drive yourself mad
Bee: I dnt want to I'm fine
Mama Tina: well your clearly not beyonce, come over I'm making dinner
Bee: I'm fine here mama I'll order some pizza or something
Mama Tina: no beyonce you can't sit in your house all day everyday, either come over here or try and sort it with Jay.
Hearing jays name makes bee upset
Bee:*starting to cry* he's not answering my calls, or my messages he doesn't want anything to do with me
Mama Tina: beyonce don't cry, he'll jus need some time
Bee: but it's been 2 days what if he wants to divorce me mama
Mama Tina: right I'm sending your dad to pick you up, your not being alone when your in this state, pack some clothes your stayin with me for a few days
Bee:* trying to hold back her tears* no mama I'm fine really theirs no need
Mama Tina: be ready in 20 minutes *she hangs up the phone*
beyonce wipes her tears and goes in the bedroom to pack some clothes, when her dad arrives they head to her mama tin as house where solange, julez and her mum are watching tv.
Solange:*running up to bee and giving her a hug* you okay sis
Bee:*tears start to fall down her face* yeh I'm good
Julez: auntie bee why you crying?
Bee: *wiping her tears* I'm not baby
Julez:*hugging bee* it's okay auntie bee ill make you feel better
Bee:*more tears start to fall down her face* thank you baby
Solange: julez go to your room and play with your toys grandma and mommy need to talk to auntie bee
Julez: okay mommy *runs up the stairs to his room*
Mama Tina: sit down baby
Bee: *sitting on the sofa* Im so embarrassed mama why am I so stupid
Mama Tina: beyonce don't beat yourself up about it, we all make mistakes
Bee: yes but I've jus lost the love of my life due to my fuckin daft mistake
Mama Tina: you haven't lost him he'll be back soon jus give him space for a few days
Solange: beyonce don't cry it's gonna be okay
Bee: *crying more* but how do you know, what If he decides it's not going to work and divorces me
Mama tina: don't think like that he will forgive you sooner or later
Mama Tina goes into the kitchen to check in the food.
Solange: he phoned me
Bee: Jay phoned you ?
Solange: yeh he was asking what he should do I told him to try and sort it out with you
Bee: when?
Solange: this morning, he really loves you beyonce, hes jus confused, he said he was going to phone you
Bee: but he hasn't
Solange: give him time bee
When dinner is cooked they all sit round the table to eat, it is late by time they have all ate and beyonce goes up to her room. Her phone starts to ring, she looks at the phone it says baby.
Bee: Jay hello, oh my god I miss you so much I'm so sorry
Jay: hello
Bee: where are you?
Jay: jus at a hotel
Bee: Jay please forgive, come home please
Jay: im coming home tomorrow, we need to talk
Bee: okay
Jay: well cya tomorrow
Bee: bye love you
Their is silence down the phone and then Jay hangs up.
Bee wakes up early and gets ready to go home, she gets her dad to drop her back and waits for Jay to arrive.
The door opens it's Jay.
Bee: Jay baby are you okay
Jay:* throwing his bags on the floor and sitting on the sofa* I'm fine
Bee:*going to sit next to him* I've missed you
Jay: I've missed you too
Bee: Jay I'm really sorry, I've been so depressed over the last 2 days not being able to wake up next to you I love you so much, and I made the biggest mistake of my life sleeping with another man.
Jay: I love you to, and I know your sorry but you really hurt me beyonce, we were getting on so well why would you ruin it
Bee:*starting to cry* I don't know, because I'm stupid
Jay:*his eyes start to fill up* yes you are,I want us to work so bad, but we need trust
Bee: I know, I will never do anything to hurt you again, never I promise you jus please forgive me Jay
Jay: *looking into bees eyes* I forgive you
Bee: *throws her arms around Jay and starts to kiss him* I love you so much I never want to lose you again
Jay: I love you too
They spend the rest of the night of the sofa watching movies, the next morning beyonce is on the phone to her mum telling her that Jay and her are back together.
Mama Tina: I told you bee, I knew he would come round
Bee: I know mama, I'm so happy
Mama Tina: I'm happy for you baby, I'm gonna go I need to check on this food
Bee: okay mama bye love you
Mama Tina: love you too honey
Bee puts down the phone and gets dressed, when she is dressed bee and Jay go out for some lunch.
Jay:*in the middle of eating his food* do you think we'll last ?
Bee: what of course Why you asking that
Jay: it's jus we've had so many problems and separations all ready and we haven't been married that long
Bee: no we've had 2 and 2 it's gonna stay because from now on we tell each other everything okay Jay
Jay: okay mrs carter *he leans over the table to kiss her*
in-between their lunch rihanna and kanye show up.
Rihanna: *spotting beyonce and Jay* use two back together then ?
Bee: yeh
Kanye: okay use better stay together know, no more stupidness
Jay: *laughing* yes sir kanye
Bee: so how have use two been?
Rih: good, we've jus been shopping
Bee: oh kanye she's already got you spending all your money on her * starts to laugh*
kanye*laughing* yes I was sat in a shoe shop for at least 3 hours with her deciding on two pairs of shoes, in the end I jus got her them both
Bee: oohhh let me see rihanna
Rihanna:*taking the shoe out the bag* how amazing are they
Bee: oh my god amazing Jay
Jay: no
Bee: I haven't said anything yet
Jay: still, you've been a naughty girl, no shoes for at least a month
Bee: urgh I suppose
When their done they all go back the to bees and jays house, they pick up some champagne on the way.
After a few hours of drinking lots of champagne beyonce and rihanna are pretty drunk and start to argue.
Rihanna: *slurring her words* me a hoe, who's the one that jus cheated on her husband, bitxh please
Bee: fuck you *she slaps rihanna across the face*
rihanna and bee start to fight pulling at each others hair, Jay and kanye drag them off each other.
Kanye:*laughing* I'm gonna get her home before they kill each other bro
Jay: *also laughing* okay bro night *shouts* bye rihanna
Jay: lets get you to bed
He takes bee into the bedroom and puts on for her then lays her down and covers her with covers then he goes to take a shower.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh I'm so glad they are together again..Bey was depressing me lol...and how funny that her and Rihanna started arguing while drunk..smh...thanks for the update..another soon please..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad that they're back together :)

    ReplyDelete