Friday 5 August 2011

Me and my boo and my boo boo ride it...

Beyonce: hollaa
Jay: *laughs* holla bey, missed you
Bey: missed you to babe
Jay: how was the tour?
Bey: cool but would of been better if you was there.
Jay: I'm sorry you know I would of came if I could * kisses bey on the forehead and takes her luggage to the car *
AT HOME LATER THAT EVENING
Bey: *yawns* um Jay I'm tired it's been a long day can you make me a bath
Jay: sure thing beautiful
Jay goes to make beys bath while bey waits she goes to bring her bags to their room.
Beyonce puts her bags on the floor and noticed a red fabric near the bed post..
Bey: *holding up some red laced knickers* what the fuck is this, oh no it isn't!
..*shouts* JAYYYY!!!! GET OVER HERE NOWW!!
Jay: *walks into the room* yeah honey bee, is there a problem?
Bey: I think there is. Which fuckin hoe owns these?*puts the knickers on display*
Jay: *laughs nervously* There yours aren't they?
Bey: bitch don't play! These ain't mine I GOT CLASS AND I GOT ASS and baby these are like size 2.
Jay: I think the jet lags getting to you bee. Your baths ready..
Bey: *interrupting him* don't tell me what to do, you've got 10 seconds to tell me whose these belong to or you can get your black ass out my house
Jay: Bee don't start, I told you there yours
Bey: fuck you bitch, I told you they aren't mine. So who's are they hmmm? That period head rihanna, that hoe Kim? Or maybe that big ass bitch minaj?? I want an answer or I swear Jay..
Jay: *interrupts bey* I only got eyes for one woman bee
Bey: get the fuck outta my house *heads towards the door*
*Jay grabs beys arm*
Jay: stop being stupid , I'm not lying
Bey: boy I don't know who you touching, but unless you want that dick chopped off I suggest you get the fuck outta my face!
Jay: ok fine it was only the once, I was drunk..
Bey: with which bitch ass hoe?
Jay: *Mutters under his breath* rihanna..
Bey: I knew it would be that period headed hoe I swear I'm gonna rip that ketchup wig off her head.
Jay: don't do anything stupid
Bey: what like you did? And what you still doing in my house get the fuck out
Jay: it's my house too
Bey: not after I've filed these divorce papers, I ain't having you fucking different hoes in my bedy everytime I leave the house
Jay: it wasn't like that I told you it was jus the once and I was drunk
Bey: do you think I care, your lucky to have me you big lip ugly bastard I swear if don't get my house I'm gonna knock you the fuck out
Jay: hoe don't act all innocent I know what you've been doing on tour
Bey: oh no don't try and turn this round on me unless you want a louboutin wedged in your skull...

2 comments:

  1. Lmao I can't believe I didn't see this blog..this ain't Bey that's Sasha talking..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i know right Tati. I only saw this blog cuz i went on your page. Bey going "Houston Texas Baby" on his ass lol

    ReplyDelete